A Prom Night to Remember

Story recap: Alyssa and Slime were eating at a cat cafe before the waitress would bring them their food.

    The waitress walked up to Alyssa and Slime as the attention was brought to the waitress.

"Hi my name is Diamond, what can I get started for you?" asked the kind hearted lady dressed in a short dress that was down to her knees with white lacing on her dress that had an assorted colours of paw prints on the dress. Alyssa and Slime smiled at the waitress before putting in their order.

"Hi, may we get time to look over the menu." Slime would say kindly as the cashier had just handed them the menu.

"Yes, of course just ring the bell when you're ready to order!" Diamond would say before walking off. Alyssa and Slime would look over the menu, trying to figure out what they wanted to order.

"A Cat Tree sounds good, it's got ham and cheddar in it, but the tomatoes are gonna make me gag." Slime said, citing the ingredients from the menu to Alyssa.

"Well then ask for it with no tomatoes silly, is that all you wanted babe?" Alyssa asked Slime, concerned why Slime was only asking for one thing.

"No, I'm still looking. I'm getting hungry. I think I want the Cat's Claw as well." Slime said, a Cat's Claw was an Ham, salami, provolone, pepperoni, lettuce, banana peppers, black olives
and zesty italian dressing on hoagie. It piqued Slime's interest, both of them did.

"Oooo, that looks good not going to lie." Alyssa said as they skimmed through the Cat's Claw's ingredients. "How about for drinks?" asked Alyssa.

"I want the Chai Tea, I kinda got the taste for it. I already had a mocha frap." Slime said looking at the Coffee they had. Alyssa nodded, as they rang the bell for Diamond the waitress to come on over to them so they could order. The waitress was quick, walking over with a cute clipboard that was rainbow themed with a big black paw in the middle with the company's name.

"Hey guys, what can I get for you?" Diamond said ready to write.

"Can I get a Chai Tea, with the Cat Tree, and The Cats Claw sandwiches? For me?" Slime asked as she stated what she wanted.

"Lovely great choices, and what about for you ma'am?" as she turnt towards Alyssa, smiling at her.

"Can I get the Latte, and I'll take the same thing as my girlfriend." Alyssa would say quickly.

"Of course! I'll get these drinks out to you as fast as possible, your food will be ready soon!" Diamond said to the both of them. Alyssa looked at Slime and smiled, before Slime took her leg and rubbed it up against Alyssa's. Alyssa's face would turn red, as they mouthed to Slime to stop in a joking manner. Slime smiled, still rubbing her girlfriend's leg as Alyssa put her head down on the table hiding their red face, before slightly peeking from their arms and smiling at Slime. They'd eventually sat up.

"You know this is unreal, I can't believe you're here." Alyssa would say to Slime, in disbelief still.

"I know babe, I can't believe I'm seeing you too. It's quite the honour." Slime said, smiling at them, admiring their beauty. Both smiled at each other as Alyssa held out both their hands, and Slime holding their hands back, Slime would take their hand and put them together kissing them gently and rubbing their hands with her thumb, slowly caressing them. The waitress would come out with the drinks.

"Here you guys are! One Chai Tea and a Latte" Diamond would say to Alyssa and Slime, as they both let go of each other's hands and took their drinks.

"Thank you Ma'am." The both of them would say politely.