fuck around and find out.

Story Recap: Alyssa and Slime decides to head down to the hotel's pool and jacuzzi, where they put their stuff away and head towards the comforting waters of the jacuzzi where they would relax. They both get settled in the jacuzzi enjoying the heat of the water, as it relaxed their acing muscles from the night before. Slime had other ideas, "brave" ideas... but Alyssa sought otherwise today. 

. . . . . ╰──╮·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Chapter 7 ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ╭──╯ . . . . .

୨⎯ "Fuck around and find out." ⎯୧

"you really gonna make me beg for you right now?" Slime whispered back into Alyssa's ear. Alyssa turnt their head towards Slime. Alyssa got up and grabbed Slime by her hand and went to the locker room, and grabbed their stuff and pulled her into the room into the bathroom where they'd slam the door and forcefully pin Slime against the wall.

Slime looked up at Alyssa with dead set eyes, focusing on them. Alyssa took their hand and put it on Slime's chin pulling it up towards them, leaning down to kiss her. Their lips connecting with Slime's, as Slime slipped her tongue into Alyssa's, as they fought for a second before Alyssa pulled away from Slime's mouth and undid her bathing suit as her bottoms fell to the ground, Slime winced. Alyssa smiled hearing Slime, Slime would turn on the shower water letting it hit the both of them, Alyssa smirked as they turn towards Slime around and pinned her against the cold glass of the shower door and slipped their fingers into Slime's tight pussy, Slime's walls tighten around Alyssa's fingers as she'd let out a silent moan yet it echoed through out the room.

"you're such a good girl" Alyssa would whisper seductively in Slime's ear, Slime would move her eyes to try to look at Alyssa, but they had her pinned in good. Slime couldn't get from underneath Alyssa, Alyssa giggled as Slime struggled to get out of their grasp. 

"Struggling, my sweet girl?" They'd say teasing Slime. Slime got angered and trying not to give into Alyssa's teasing. 
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"aren't you daring..." Slime muttered out, as she managed to escape Alyssa's grasp turning them around and pinning them to the wall, quickly fingering them so they wouldn't make any smart moves. Alyssa gasped at the quicken movements, they'd let out a small moan at the unexpected touch. Alyssa couldn't manage to get any words out.

"we're just getting started babe" Slime would say grinning as she whispered into Alyssa's ear, as she grinned herself against Alyssa. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.  

"you can't do that..~" Alyssa muttered out before being interrupted by Slime's again sudden movements as she kneeled down and began eating them out, inserting her tongue into their pussy, as deep as she could. Setting a pleasurable pace in them, feeling their walls, tasting their juices. Alyssa squirmed beneath Slime, Slime moved her hands up onto Alyssa's waist holding them up so they wouldn't fall, Alyssa's moaning felt the bathroom, echoed through out the room, that can be heard in the halls. Slime didn't give a fuck, nor did Alyssa. Alyssa's sweet, beautiful noises were music to Slime's ears as it only turned on Slime even more. 
*:・゚✧*:・゚

Alyssa was enjoying, it even coming close to climaxing. However, they weren't done with Slime in fact they were more intrigued to pleasure Slime,  Alyssa has enough. Alyssa took stood up making Slime's tongue come out of them. Alyssa took Slime by her neck gently and made her stand up as Slime looked at Alyssa with a bit of shock on her face. 

"what's wrong? Is my pretty girl giving in for me?" Alyssa would say to Slime, whispering to Slime's ear. 
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"mmmmh.." Slime muttered underneath her breath. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.