New Horizons

Story recap: Alyssa and Slime are a loving and caring couple who have been together for a long time. They share a deep personal connection and love for each other. They share intimate moments together and have fun with each other. They share beautiful intimacy and love for one another and they are always there for each other when the other needs it and its a wonderful representation of a loving, accepting and warm relationship.

                       . . . . . ╰──╮。・:*:・゚★,・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆╭──╯ . . . . .
                                                                            ☆  Chapter 6 

The next morning came through, both of the girls were passed out on the bed spilled out still holding onto each other, the clock read 10:45AM as the both of them were still asleep loosing track of time. Slime hadn't planned anything out that day, so the both of them would sleep in that day from the night before, soaking up the spicy night they had together. Seconds would turn into minutes, minutes into hours, until finally the phone ranged. 

The phone read: "Bestie", it was slime's best friend. 

Slime mumbled at the vibration of her phone as she began to wake up rubbing her eyes gently pulling away from Alyssa so she wouldn't awake them, she'd look over towards them to make sure they were sleeping still, and put the blanket back over them as the phone kept ringing. Slime got concerned why her friend was calling her so much, so she stretched before getting the phone and answered her friend.

"hello?.." Slime would say in a very sleepy tired soft tone, as she still rubbed her eyes.

"heyyy girll! why can't you answer your phone?" Sarah would ask Slime sort of concerned as she giggled.

"properly because i'm ungodly exhausted the fuck out and I wanted to sleep in, I've been running around the first 3 days I've been with Alyssa" Slime would say still in a very sleepy hoarse tone. 

"yeahh I know but I had to check up on my girl, you know me haha, so how's it going?" Sarah would ask.

"It's going great actually, they're really sweet and just amazing I couldn't of ask for a better person to be fair" Slime would say in a chirpy, dearing tone as her pupil dilated as the nights they had before. 

"sounds a little spicy" Sarah would say jokingly. Both of them started to laugh, but Slime giggled in a low tone so she wouldn't wake Alyssa. Slime would climb back onto the bed facing Alyssa as she rubbed Alyssa's jaw and cheek gently enough not to awake them, and looked at her as she slept. 

"oh please! so how was your boyfriend's party?" Slime asked in curiosity. 

"oh yeah.. about that turns out that he canceled on me for another girl, I saw the Instagram post between the two and it broke my heart honestly he was all over her, so I broke up with him last night" Sarah would say staying in her cheerful mood. 

"Damn girl, I'm sorry to hear that. That's why men suck ass" Slime said.

"Yeah but girly it's whatever, I was done with his ass anyways" Sarah said laughing, and snarled at Slime.

"you is always confident, honestly need to borrow some" Slime would say jokingly, "but not really, Alyssa gives me a lot of confidence" Slime would say sliming still rubbing on them.

"I'm glad, I'm glad. Anyways girl I just wanted to check up on you I gotta go get these little brats" Sarah would say in an annoyed but playful tone. 

"Alrighttt, you have fun with Ethan & Wyatt.."  Slime would say rolling her eyes knowing how annoying those two were.

"Girl you know it, talk to you later" Sarah would say disconnecting the call, after the both of them said bye. Slime put the phone down, seeing the clock say 11:35AM  Slime eye-widen as she gently got up from the bed and grabbed some decent clothes (a black top with a opening gap, above the knee shorts, and combat boots) and went to the shower and took a nice short shower, brushed her teeth and fixed up her hair. She'd grab her keys and headed out the hotel room in a rush to grab the both of them something to eat, letting Alyssa sleep in.

              . . . . . ╰──╮.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. In the car .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ╭──╯ . . . . .

Slime got into the car, fastened her seat belt, and before she pulled of she turnt on the radio to waken her up a bit.

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Heartbeat - Childish Gambino Remix

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

┗━━━ ━━━┛

She'd reach the burger king and got them a breakfast sandwich, and went to Starbucks to get them a hot white chocolate mocha, and then went to McDonalds to also get them a 20pc chicken nugget with 5 extra sweet and sour sauce, and headed back to the hotel. Slime rushed up into the hotel with the food and the drink quickly, just in case they'd had got worried to where they had gone. Slime got back into the room to see them just getting up, and they looked a little confused to where Slime went.

"Baby, baby, I'm here my love. I'm sorryyy you were eeping and I didn't want to wake you up but look at what I got youu" Slime would say smiling walking over to them with them the food. Alyssa looked up a little surprised at what Slime had gotten them. 
                         . . . . . ╰──╮.⋆。⋆☂˚。Back at the Hotel 。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ╭──╯ . . . . .

"babeee you're so sweettt" Alyssa would say in a morning voice, that was soft, and delicate. Slime smiled as she sat the rest of the food down on the bed and cleaned up around the hotel room and put the used towels and trash can outside. 

"anything for you my love, are your legs still sore?" Slime asked curious

"a little babe" Alyssa said softly as they opened the bag from McDonalds and pulled out the food and began to eat it.

"can you stand without support?" Slime asked again, looking over her shoulder at Alyssa. 

"I should be able too though I'm still a little shaky" Alyssa would say. 

"alright babe, if you need help i will help you" Slime said passionately reassuring them. Alyssa would smile and continue to eat their food as Slime ate some left overs that she had left from the night out before. Alyssa ate the rest of their food, and started to watch Nightwatch on the TV as Slime was working on her school work that she had to get done.  After they both relaxed it was around 4:30PM before Slime was wrapping up her work for school, and for her job. 

"wanna go swimming?" Slime would ask Alyssa.

"why not" Alyssa would say smiling as she would still be watching Nightwatch. Alyssa would get up and get their swimming suit out of the suitcase, and put it on. Slime grabbed hers which was just a simple 2-piece and grabbed her crocs and towel and goggles. Alyssa became to change into her swimsuit, so did Slime as they prepared to head to the pool both with their towels. They'd head down to the 2nd floor where the pool would be, there was also a nice jacuzzi that was warm that they got in after putting their belongings in the women's locker room. The jacuzzi bubbles were obliviously there. 

Alyssa got into the hot tub, as they relaxed the water at a nice temperature as Alyssa got in and the heat and the jets of the jacuzzi hit their back, then Slime got in as well and sat next to them. Slime leaned down towards Alyssa's shoulder as they wrapped their arms around Slime and held her tightly. They'd stay in the jacuzzi the entire time, the warm water helped with Alyssa's soreness, and shaking legs.

"this is nice babe.." Slime whispered in Alyssa's ear seductively trying then pulling onto Alyssa's arm. Alyssa side-eyed Slime and sighed playfully. 

"we'll get caught my love.."  Alyssa whispered in Slime's ear

"you really gonna make me beg for you right now?" Slime whispered back into Alyssa's ear. Alyssa turnt their head towards Slime. Alyssa got up and grabbed Slime by her hand and went to the locker room, and grabbed their stuff and pulled her into the room into the bathroom where they'd  slam the door and forcefully pin Slime against the wall. 

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Enjoying this aren't you ;) 

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢