13

the final show was in 2 days. we would be flying back to new york in 3.
me, daisy and asha were at a bar a few blocks down from the hotel. the walk was quick and easy,
safe to say i had a few too many shots and suddenly the memories and stories were coming up.
"so then we broke up because he was jsut a dick throughout the whole relationship but it got really bad in the end" i slur
"you know we heard horror stories about him but i didn't think they were true" daisy says.
"no, no i mean he's a good guy now. well he's always an asshole but- but hes seriously like he's turned into a decently okay guy." i tell them.

asha laughs at me and i soon join in with her.
"so, you guys are just friends working together now?"
"um, well we sorta had sex not too long ago. like maybe a week and a half ago or something, anyways that night i put in my transfer papers to work under smith industry. but then he was a total dick all week an-and then last night he came to my room and told me he wanted to give us another shot. it was crazy. the only thing i know is i need another shot" i flag down the bartender. "shot of tequila please"

"so you're officially a smith model?" daisy asks
"not entirely, owen still doesn't know and i can take it back and transfer back to mariana if it doesn't work out."
"well, you know we would be grateful if you joined the company, you have rocked the past two shows." asha says.
"yeah i don't know, i- i guess i should talk to him." i sigh really feeling the four shots of tequila kicking in.
i close my eyes for a second and lean my head back.
"you okay miss ma'am?" asha asks laughing a little.
"i think i should um- probably head back to the hotel, i- im exhausted. you guys stay here, okay?"
"let em call you a ride. i don't want you walking by yourself"
it was only ten thirty so there was no need for them to leave just because i needed to.
"no, no. i'm okay."
"im gonna call theo, you know him right?" daisy says
"m fine, seriously i-i can get back"

owen smith pov

just as im settling into bed there's a knock at my door.
i sigh and get up opening it to theo.
"hey man, your girl is down at the elm street bar. asha called me and asked me to pick her up but i think it's best if you do it."
i groan and throw my head back. this girl is gonna be the death of me.
"yeah, i got it."
i get my shirt off the floor and put it on, grabbing my keys off of the dresser slipping on my shoes and heading down the hall and into the elevator.

it was only a few blocks away and i wanted to get there quickly so i walked and avoided the hassle of getting my car from the garage.
i quickly walk down the streets of italy. i knew where the bar was, because theo jesse and i went on one of the first nights here.

"mr. smith! what are you even doing here?" a very beautiful drunk girl says to me
"hi pretty girl, i need to get you home." i tell her
"dance with me" her sweet green eyes can be so seductive.
"alana-"
"owen. dance with me."
i sigh and look at my watch. it's only ten forty five. but she was drunk and though alana drunk can be very funny at first, she also becomes very whiny, talkative, sad and sleepy all of the sudden.

i also was not dressed to be here. i had on a pair of sweatpants with a black t shirt meanwhile everyone else was wearing dress shirt, pants. skirts and nice tops. alana looked amazing, as usual. she had a black lace cut skims bodysuit on with a tight dark green cargo mini skirt on.
"let's go sweetheart" i grab her hand and she follows me through the bar. i mouth a quick thank you to asha and daisy and we head on our way out.

"owen" she stops walking
"yes?"
"do you love me"
"yes."
she smiles before her eyes go wide and she puts her hand on her stomach.
she turns away and bends over while i grab her hair and rub her back.

after a few minutes she's no longer throwing up and instead very sleepy and disoriented.
"you alright?" i ask her
"i want my bed"
"we're almost there"
"no, no my bed at home in new york"
i sigh and keep walking until we finally make it back to the hotel.

once we reach her room she pulls out her phone which has her key card in the case. i hold her phone in front of the lock until it flashes green and i open the door to her suite.

she stumbles to the couch where she lays with her legs out straight in front of her.
"why don't you go to your bed alana, you can go to sleep."
"i can't move. im stuck." she whines followed by a yawn.
i go over to the couch with a sigh and pick her up. it was like dead weight. she was so limp.

i carry her to her room sitting her ipswich onto her bed.
"i need jammies"
i smile and realize why i fell in love with this girl in the first place. she is the most adorable annoying human on this planet.
she had a silk set laid out on her dresser, i assumed she had pulled them out before going to the bar to make things easier when she get home. i gave her the soft light pink tank top and shorts then turn around so i was not facing her as she changed her clothes.
"owen"
"yes"
"im sorry i threw up"
"it's okay."

when i hear her sigh and lay back down i turn around assuming she is done getting dressed.
"can you stay with me tonight" she asks and flashes her eyes at me
"i can't alana. why don't you go brush your teeth and get ready for bed. i'll see you in the morning."
"owen" she sighs
"go to bed, okay?"
she looks at me with pleading eyes.
"i just want you to stay with me, i don't want sex, i want to wake up with you next to me"

she's drunk. but she doesn't want sex. i don't see the harm but i don't want her to wake up and regret this decision.
"no sex." i tell her
"no sex." she repeats back to me.
i nod and sit down beside her.

she moves her fingers up and down my arm where my skin is exposed.
"do you not want me?" she asks
"oh, baby, believe me i want every inch of you every second. but not when you're like this. not when you can't think straight and you don't know what you really want."
"i want you"

i don't respond and we chose to end the conversation there. she gets up and goes to the bathroom to get herself ready for bed. i had done all of that before having to pick her up so i was just about ready to close my eyes.
i move to the other side of the bed giving her plenty of space.
she lays back down next to me.
"thank you for getting me" she says
"of course."

she takes a breath and rolls over to face me.
"what's in your head"
"you havent been in your office so you might not know this. i sent in my transfer paperwork."
i hadn't been notified of this.
"you want to work for me?"
"i have conditions."
that's not surprising.
"and what do these conditions entail?"

she thinks for a minute before smirking at me.
"i'll tell you over dinner when we go home. goodnight mr smith."
i let out a small laugh and smile at her
"it's a date. goodnight alana."