Updates coming 02/19/24

Part 29

"Look, if I tell you somethin' you gotta promise to take it to the grave?" Vibe said.

Play sighed.

"Please don't tell me you cheated on Ice." Play sighed.

"I actually like her weird ass and-" Play started and Vibe cut him off.

"No." He said quickly and then side-eyed his brother.

"Why would you think I would cheat?" Vibe asked.

"What else could you tell me wit that look on your face?" Play said and Vibe shrugged he had a point.

He glanced at his stressed reflection and swore his forehead read 'secrets'

"Look jus tell me. When have I ever snitched on you? Even when momma whopped my ass instead?" Play asked and Vibe nodded.

His brother would always ride for him no matter what. He kept him grounded a lot of the time. It was just his brother bringing himself reminding Vibe, to do the same.

"Priya." Vibe said and Play looked at him.

"She hacked yo shit again?" Play asked and Vibe shook his head.

"Even worse." Vibe looked at him.

"You said you had it handled? Her handled.. What Ice found out?" He asked and Vibe took a deep breath.

"Remember how Isla and Keisha was talkin bout Isyss new friend?" Vibe said and Play nodded not sure exactly where his brother was going with this.

"Remember how I said I might get ice to have a threesome?" He said and Play looked at him squinting his eyes. 

Part 30

"Higher." Isyss said and Maia nodded.

She cleared her throat as she held one side of the headphones.

Maia hit the exact note that Isyss had suggested and they both smiled at each other.

"Yea, that was it." Maia smiled.

Isyss couldn't believe that she was actually working with a star. It felt surreal, it also felt like she was in the right place. Not mixing and mingling with the celebrities but actually on the mixing board.

"You picked this beat?" She asked and Isyss nodded.

Mar gave her an option for 3 different instrumentals, and without even hearing the lyrics Isyss chose the second.

"I did too." Maia smiled as she looked at Isyss.

She watched her make a few changes and slow down the beat.

"You sure this is your first time doin this?" Maia laughed and Isyss smirked.

"I mean I've played on a mixing board but actually doin this, yea." She admitted and Maia nodded.

"Not too bad." Maia said with a smile. 

Part 31

"Yo shit on tha radio!!" Keisha said excitedly.

"She knows already wit yawl loud ass." Vibe said with his back facing them.

Isyss smiled as she sat up.

She was in Vibe's shirt and he was right, she got news last night that Maia's new song featuring Vibe was going to be playing.

After getting it cleared and the okay from Mar it was ready for rotation.

Of course, Mar offered Isyss an opportunity, one she was currently considering.

"Well excuse us since we are always the last to know." Keisha said rolling her neck and eyes.

Isyss smirked.

"It's not my song-" She started and Isla pulled her from the bed.

"You made it yo song." Keisha said and Isyss chuckled.

"We collabed together." Vibe rolled over correcting Keisha.

"Eww, it's not about you." Keisha said making him laugh.

"Yo you a hater." Vibe laughed pulling Isyss to him.

"See you can't let no nigga take yo shine-" Keisha started and Play walked in pulling her out.

They were both surprised.

"Yea, please take her somewhere." Vibe laughed.

"You came wit her?" Isla asked looking at Play, surprised like the others.

"You know I did." He said pulling Keisha to the living room.

"Yo track kinda fire." Play complimented Isyss who smiled in Vibe's arms.

"I told you." Vibe said and she smiled.

He did.

The moment he finished his verse in the booth he told her it would go platinum. Maia had agreed. Here they were a week later, its second day out and it was doing well. So well that everyone wanted to know who the producer and engineer was. Under her pseudonym, Ice, the track had her listed as a producer.