Another Author's Note and the Prompts

Ok, this one went from lowest priority to third because I got really excited about it. No one asked but I play DnD and I decided to throw my bard into a world I'd already created as a side character later this year. She had other ideas. Now she has an entire adventure to take before she can go off to kill goblins, fight hags, and free trolls with moss spiked nectar.

Some of the stuff might be a bit wobbly because there are no elves in my world but Darcy is a half-elf. The campaign also takes place in a totally homebrewed world thanks to the lovely WrennaStone and her Keepers of Astraela series. You can buy it on Amazon by the way, just saying. I also have to work around taking Darcy out of her world and into mine without changing her core personality. In other words, I have some fun ahead of me.

Main Prompt: 48. The curse of magic is that for every reward, there is a great loss. For every spell that goes right, there is something else–in the real, natural world–that goes terribly wrong. Nature loves its balance.

Secondary Prompt: 51. A band discovers that their songs have the power to control minds, and they are determined to figure out how this power works... and how to use it.