Glossary

Kingdoms and Geography

Norodon - The western kingdom of the southern continent.
Zuzunab - The eastern kingdom of the southern continent.
The Sleeping River - A fast moving river that divides the top quarter of Norodon from the rest of the kingdom.
Moon River - An offshoot of The Sleeping River that disappears into a series of underground caverns that continue below the Moonstone Dunes.
Moonstone Dunes - The large desert that divides the southern continent and acts as a border between Norodon and Zuzunab.
Verosen Woods - The woods that cover most of the northern part of Norodon.
Andon's Crossing - The most well known safe crossing over The Sleeping River.

Flora and Fauna

Laceflower - A small yellow flower grown mainly across the southern continent known for it's healing properties.
Nouyip - A large feline with long front teeth. Three distinct sub species exist across the world of Shidorath. In the forests across the southern continent there are the smaller species which are normally brown in color, in the Moonstone Dunes there are slightly larger nouyips which are tan in color and built for speed, and at the top of the northern continent and Amarysa continent are the snow nouyip which have been known to reach the size of draft horses and are made to endure the harsh winters there.
Indri - A grazing animal that look like a cross between a deer and a bison.
Vishook - Large emu type birds that come in a variety of jewel toned colors. Until their second year they look like harmless balls of fluff and feathers. One their legs begin to grow they can reach speeds 70 miles per hour.

Gods and Goddesses

Nialdir - The god of death.
Azmersh - The goddess of music.
Zegazi - The god of deserts, wanderers, and lost travelers.