5.

Tiana

Me and Jermaines laughter was bouncing throughout the car as were sitting eating Chinese food talking about some our memories in college.

"Yoo remember that one nigga that everyone thought was straight but got caught a guy fucking him in the bathroom." J said while laughing.

"Oh my god yeah. That shit was too crazy. He always gave me I like it in the ass vibes" I said while taking a sip of my drink as Jermaine choked on his food making us laugh until tears were in our eyes.

As our laughing died down I started to eat my food again until I felt eyes piercing right through me making me look over at J seeing him look at me with this soft look.

"Why you staring at me like that?"

"You just too pretty to not look at mama."

His words immediately made my cheeks hot as I looked out the car window.

"T" Jermaine said as he grabbed my left hand.

"Mhmm"

"I wanna apologize from the bottom of my heart for hurting you. For making you feel like I never cared about you or I forgot about you. I apologize for bailing out on all our times we were supposed to spend time with each-other but I chose to go to those stanky ass strip clubs instead. You were right I did put on those chains, put on a cocky personality and went to all those clubs so I could match and be like every other rapper, and that's honestly my biggest regret cause I lost you outta all that.

I broke eye contact with him as I put my head down and let out a soft sob.

Him apologizing right now brought a lot of relief to me.

"Please don't cry baby" he said as he lifted my head up wiping my tears.

"You don't understand how much I wanted to hear that Jermaine I just wanted you to speak to me about it. That shit hurt so much everytime you chose to go drink and hang out with people you barley know, I honestly dont care if you did, it's fine but it was the fact I thought you just didn't like to be around me anymore and that shit really hurt."

"Fuck no Amana I love being around you so fucking much. I love the way you laugh, I love the way you poke your tongue out when your focused on something, I love how you would always listen to me when I had to rant about something, I love the way you make me feel when your around me mamas. I always have this warm feel in my body every time I'm around you.

"Your my safe place and I love you Tiana."

"Do you really mean that?" I asked leaning forward with my eyes blurring with tears.

"With everything in me T I fell for you in college I just never...knew how to express that to you and I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way. But I'm telling you now even though we haven't spoken in three years my love for you never and I mean ever left" Jermaine said pushing my hair behind my ear as my breathing was a little uneven.

"I fell for you in college too J and my feelings for you are still here...I love you too Jermaine."

J leaned closer to me as I did the same before he silently asked for permission to kiss me as I nodded my head.

That's all it took for my body to melt into him like putty as his soft gentle lips were on mine everything around me blurred out as all I felt was him.
The feeling of his tongue going past my lips making the kiss a little nastier as our tongues were fighting for dominance.

"Lean the chair back" Jermaine whispered against my lips.

Making me do what he said with no questions asked.

Leaning the seat back he hovered over me before pulling down my black flared leggings down to my knees along with my panties.

Turning me so my body was facing him he leaned down getting face to face with my pussy as he gently rubbed his finger across my slit as I held back a moan.

"Why's your pussy so wet mamas mhmm.?"

I was on the verge of tears cause I wanted him to touch me so bad. My pussy was just aching for him but here he was teasing me.

"Pussy so pretty and fat Tiana so fucking pretty" he said before leaning fully down pushing my pussy lips apart putting his mouth around my swollen clit sucking on it slowly.

"Oh fuck! Jermaine oh my fucking god!" I shouted as he started sucking and licking on my clit faster like it was gonna fucking vanish or something.

Letting my clit go he stiffened his tongue putting it in my pussy hole as he started fucking me with it. Making me squirm.

he quickly wrapped his arms around my legs locking me in place.

"Ahh, fuck J! I cant it's too mu- uhh." I cut my own sentence off when he entered a finger inside me as his mouth started working back on my clit.

Putting in a second finger he started fingering me at a fast pace as I bucked my hips up and grabbed his head shoving his head deeper into my pussy as he groaned making eye contact with me making sure I didn't lose it.

"Fuck Jermaine Im c-cummin baby" i announced to him as my body froze. My pussy started to unclench and clench around his fingers as my creamy juices ran all the way down his wrist to his forearm.

Jermaine came back up and even though my eyes were half way closed I saw my juices on the lower half of his face and some running down his neck as he held a big ass smile while licking his fingers that were glistening with my juices on it.

"Come and kiss me to see how good you taste baby" he said grabbing my neck tonguing me down as I moaned at the taste of myself.

I pulled him closer to me. Until his lower half was against my bare Pussy. As we're grinding against each other.

I tried to pull his dick out but he stopped me making me pull away from our kiss.

"As much as I wanna fuck right now I'm not fucking you for the first time in a car T" J said while looking at me.

"Ughhh fine do you have something I can clean up with" I asked as he pointed to the glove compartment.

Grabbing the wipes that were in there I was about to clean my pussy myself until J took the wipe doing it for me, doing it so gently.

As he finished cleaning me up I grabbed a new wipe about to clean his face until he moved away from me making me confused.

"Ima let the juices soak into my skin I'm tryna grow my beard out" he said before starting the car back up.

_________________________

Gahhhhh damnnn.