Chapter 24: Meeting Him

Y/N's POV:

Walking into school after Jin dropped me off, I could feel a slight buzz in the air. Seeing some people stare at me as I walked by, I figured that they heard or saw me punching BamBam. I was heading towards the teacher's room when Jay B. came up to me and asked if he could talk. Following him, we went to the student store, and he bought me a drink.

"Hey, I just want to say that I'm sorry about what happened. Me and the other guys all want to say sorry on BamBam's behalf. I would do the same thing if it was someone I cared about," he said before bowing to me, stopping him from bowing, but he proceeded. I told him that everything was fine now, no hard feelings as long as BamBam didn't step out of place again, and assuring me that nothing would happen again, we shook hands with a smile. I know Jay B is an honest person and a man of his word. Parting ways, I headed back to the teacher's room. Walking in, I saw Teacher Kim, and he greeted me first. Bowing, I said hello, and he looked happy to see me.

"I'm glad to see you back," he said with a smile. "Since you were gone without notice, you need to fill out this absent form before going to class." Taking the form, I started filling it out when I saw a shadow cast over me. Looking up, I saw the principal standing over me, and with a furious look, he let out a huff before turning to Teacher Kim. confused, I finished filling out the form before sliding it over to Teacher Kim. Glancing at it, he nodded and gestured with his head that I could leave, bowing I left quickly while the principal glares at me. Closing the door I was left wonder what I did to make him so mad.

"Hey," a familiar voice called out, turning around and seeing Mina standing behind me. I was happy to see her. With a smile, I hugged her without second thoughts, embracing her. I was glad to see her today.

"You missed me?" she asked, and I nodded. Standing up, we held each other hands and started walking toward the direction of our classes. "So what are you doing today, Park Y/N?"

"Going to classes, I guess, then I got work after," I responded. Seeing her nod, I asked what her plans were.

"Same class, but then I got practice afterward, oh, and I no longer have after-school detention."

"No more already?" I said, and she nodded with a smile. I was surprised that it was just two days, but remember that it was Teacher Kim who was in charge. I wasn't as surprised. "What are you practicing for, by the way? You mentioned it before, but I never asked."

"Oh, I have a show coming up soon. My father holding an event to mark some kind of special occasion; he asked to do the show a few months ago." She said, remembering the time I stumbled on her practice in the school's auditorium. I smiled, then looked at her.

"Is there any ticket I can buy to see you dance?" I asked, but she shook her head.

"Invite only, but there might be a chance for you to come," she said, raising an eyebrow curious about what she meant. I asked her to explain, "Well, during a tearful yelling, I may have hinted that I have a love interest, and now my parents are interested in meeting you."

"Me?!" I said, stopping to process why her parents would want to meet me. I looked at her, confused and concerned.

"It's nothing crazy; they just want to have dinner with you and get to know who you are," she said. Feeling nervous, I asked if she was going to be there, and luckily she was.

"Of course, you think I'll let you be alone with my parents? No." I let out a breath of relief, but I was still nervous about meeting them. "So, are you free later tonight?" She asked but then remembering that I was working until closing, I shook my hair.

"Sorry not tonight, I'm helping Ms. Hwang, and I won't get off until ten or even later," I said, looking at her and puffing her cheeks a little. I told her when I knew my schedule better that we could choose a date. Agreeing with the plan, we stopped by her classes first, hugging each other before the bell rang. We said goodbye, and I walked away to my classes.