Chapter 8: Her

Mina POV:

'I really hope I made the right disecuion'

I walked away from Y/N and started heading back to Mr.KimI was lost within my own thoughts I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around and it was Bambam.

"Oh, Bambam" I was surprised to see him here at the park

"I knew it was you!" he said happily with a smile "So what are you doing here?"

"I finished my work so I thought a walk in the park would be nice" I said and he nodded 

"You wanna hangout?" he ask, I thought about it but agreed. I nodded and his smile got bigger "Great, You thirsty? There's convenience store near here, we can go get some drinks?"

"I don't want to waste your money" I said

"No, No it's fine. Come on, let's go" he insisted and we started walking to the convenience store he mentioned.

After a few minute, we arrive at the store and walking in and went straight to the Drinks

"Choose what you like, I'll buy it" Bambam said as he grab some coffee, I look around but decide to grab some coffee as well. He paid for the drinks and we walked back to the park and sat down on a bench.

We slip our coffee in silence, It was kinda awkward cause he was sitting a bit too close to me and I could tell that he's think of something.

"So Mina," He finally spoke up "Have you given thoughts about what I asked? The confession" He asked shyly, I look down at my shoes wonder what I should do 'I feel bad for him'

"About that, I would love to be with you but I can't" I said quietly, He let out a sigh and nodded.

"I see. Can I ask why?"

"Well, I don't know if i'm allow to talk about this but, our principle told me to date someone and in exchange he'll get me into any university I want"

"Is that even legal? Who's this person anyways?" he ask again 'Should I tell him? Will he be angry, what would he think of me?'

"Well.... He wanting me go out Park Y/N" I said, He surprised but quickly turn into laugher.

"OMG, Really? he wanting you go out with him?" He said while laughing and I'm sitting awkward next to him. He calm down and turned towards.

"Hey I just thought of a plan..." I raised an eyebrow wondering what he is up to "first, do you even like Park Y/N to begin with?" He asked and I shook my head. "perfect."

"So, If you do not know, I hate Y/N and I would love to get back at him for all the thing he did to me." He stop and look up and around "My plan is to after you're done with the principle plan and you break up with him, I want to make the pain he going to feel a little worse"

'That's so awful'

"So would you like to be part my plan?" He asked standing up and holding out his hand. I really don't want to do it, it's too mean to do that to Y/N even if hate him...

"Come on Mina, join me." I stare at him holding my hands together "Don't be lame, After you date that loser, we can be together and I'll treat as a princess." I slowly reach out and shook his agreeing to his plan, he had a big smile on his face but it wasn't a happy smile. It was more of a devious evil smile, I had a bad feeling formed in my chest.

"Welp it's getting late, we better get home" He said I nodded, we our said goodbyes and I started walking back to Mr. Kim. I words from Bambam linger in my head. 'I shouldn't have agreed to something like that' but as walk I heard fast footstep behind but before I could look behind and move out of the way me they ran past nearly barely missing me only slight bumping into me but I didn't fell down.

"Sorry about that" the person yelled, they look behind them and It was Y/N while he was looking back he tripped on something, stumbling and falling on the path before quickly getting and started to run again. I smile at him and how that was kinda cute 'What a dork.... wait am I... I can't be developing feelings for him.'

I continue walking and when I got to Mr.Kim he drove me back home and drop me off before he head home himself, I walk into my house and walk past the living room where my Mom and Dad are sitting doing their own thing.

"Mina" my father called "Did you-"

"Yes, I already did my work and practice ballet and no, I did not make fool of myself cause I know you have a reputation to keep up" I said before walking up to my room and sat on my bed.

*sigh* 'What am I going to do?!?!'

I wanted to get my mind off so I pull out my phone and went into my  group chat to start conversation asking how's everybody day and watch just watch everyone tell what happen to them. I change into my pajamas and lay down on my bed continue reading the messages but as I was reading I slow got more tired and my eye lids got heavy and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

.

.

.

'Don't be lame'

.

.

.

.

.

.

The End Of Chapter 8