Chapter 15: The Plan Begins

Mina POV:

A few weeks has gone by since I went out with Y/N but ever since that day we haven't talk or even seen much of each other. Only small encounters in the hallways during breaks and passing time but if I'm honest, I wish could see if a bit more.

"There you are," someone said, I look up and it was BamBam standing in front of my desk

"Oh, hey Bambam" I greeted him, he squat down to my level and lean against my desk

"So are you ready?" He asked and I tilted my head in confusion.

"The plan. you going out with that loser Y/N, playing him then dumping him" He said and then I remember. "you can do this, he's so simple minded he won't even know that he's been played like a fool. But don't feel bad for some like him, I heard that he lives with 7 others guy that goes to a different school. Can you believe him, his parents must have lefted him on the street or under a bridge like trash!" Bambam said while laughing. He looked down at his watch and stood back up.

"Welp I only stopped by to see you and tell you that, but I got to go now there's only 5min left of break and I need to go get some drinks so I'll see you later." He then place his hand on my shoulder "Remember the plan, I say play him for a few months 2-3 should be good enough" he said before walking off.

I sat at my desk and contemplated on what should I do, I don't want to hurt Y/N after what he did for me but the principal gave me the opportunity to get into a good university and Bambam is someone that my parents would approve... but I don't know what I want...

"Mina!"

"Huh?" I looked around it was just Sana sitting in front of me

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded "you sure, you're a bit pale right now. Is something going on?"

"N-no, nothing is going on just some personal stuff I'm thinking about" I responded and Sana, she gave me a little pout

"Well~ whatever it is you should be stress about it too much, it not good for you" she said and I nodded with a smile.

'Yeah, I shouldn't stress out too much...'

[TimeSkip]

"So does anyone have anymore questions about today lesson" Our teacher ask "No? Well then that's all for today tonight assignment is to read chapter 9, section 1.1 to 2.1 but besides that Class is dismissed" the teacher said before leaving the class room and everyone began to pack.

"Mina, do you have any extra classes today?" Sana asked and I thought about but then shooked my head.

"I only got ballet today but today's practice is going to be extra hard because of my performance was just moved a month ahead so we don't have much relax time"

"Well do you have time to eat atleast, a few of the girls wanted to eat before heading back for extra class" she asked and I nodded

"Where to?" I asked and she thought about it before point out at the hallway window. I look where she was point at and it was Y/N walking by.

"He must be heading to work, come on let's go catch up with him and the girls." We hurried up and left but when stepped out to the hallway and y/n was already gone

"Why is that boy so fast" Sana whine, we rushed out to the courtyard and to see if we could catch him but we couldn't but we did run into Nayeon, Momo and Tzuyu

"Are you guys the ones coming to eat?"

"Yeah, the rest got clubs stuff to do so it's just us today" Nayeon replied

"So where do you guys want to eat?" I asked

"Well we did just saw Y/n go by so why not go eat at his work" Nayeon suggested and it was basically final that we were going to eat there.

We did final checks on stuff we need and started leaving the school ground on our way out I saw Bambam and he winked and gave me a thumb up before getting to his car.

I began to have a weird feeling in my stomach and I don't know why...

"Mina are you alright?" Momo asked and I nodded

"I'm fine, why you ask?"

"You're rubbing your stomachs" she said and I realized that I was without noticing

"Oh I'm just hungry" I said and he hummed in response

"Well let's hurry, I'm hungry too" she said, they laugh a bit and I awkward laughed along we continued our way to the restaurant but as we got close the strange feel grew stronger. . .

'I just hope nothing bad happens. . . . I hope'
.

.

.

.

.

.

The End Of Chapter 15

Author note: here it is everyone, a few of you have requested for an update and here I am giving it to you. I'm sorry for disappearing but when life come at you like a truck thing to do on the sidelines has to be temporarily paused but now with everything out of the way and now I have more free time I will try to update as much as possible, I can't guarantee that I wont disappear again but if you want an update just leave it in the comments for on my conversation board.