Chapter 2: A Journey Before Another Journey

***

***

The young man's parents had been standing at the door for ten minutes, the child they were waiting for was still in his room, rummaging through his belongings.

"Johan! Have you found your teddy bear yet?" His father shouted from outside the house so that the child could hear them, worried that he would miss the train that only went twice a day for intercity travel.

Johan was searching for his yellow honey bear with a red shirt that was very worn out. The teddy bear was precious to him because it had been with him since he was 3 years old. However, for some reason, in the final moments before stepping towards the door, Johan suddenly remembered his historic companion, whom he had forgotten about while packing his clothes and belongings.

 However, for some reason, in the final moments before stepping towards the door, Johan suddenly remembered his historic companion, whom he had forgotten about while packing his clothes and belongings

"Argh! Where are you, my dear friend? Please show yourself! I'm afraid of being late," muttered Johan while scanning his entire room again to find the worn-out teddy bear. "Oh, it must be because of Miss Mima these past few days, but I'm sure she didn't take Pooh out of the room."

Suddenly, Johan remembered to check on top of the wardrobe. He jumped onto the bed to look at the top of the wardrobe. It was very high, and even though he had climbed onto the wardrobe, he still had to crane his neck to see all the way to the top.

Johan saw the head of the yellow teddy bear on top of the wardrobe. He jumped down from the bed happily to retrieve the bear with an umbrella stick. "Oh, right, I was the one who put Pooh up there so that Miss Mima wouldn't play with it anymore," he realized momentarily, feeling guilty for accusing his niece of hiding it. He had actually thrown the teddy bear up onto the wardrobe himself so that his niece wouldn't ruin Pooh's natural scent. After throwing it up, he erased the memory and just remembered it.

"Johan! Hurry up, dear! The train will be at the station in an hour!" his mother's voice shouted from the door, piercing his ears, and fortunately, the person she shouted at was ready to leave.

Johan was accompanied by his parents in a car to the train station, and after arriving at the station and waiting for a few minutes, the awaited train arrived.

The young man bid farewell to his parents, kissed their hands, and waved from a distance.

Johan's parents were very sad about their son leaving for work. He had just graduated from his graduation ceremony two weeks ago, and today he was leaving home again to work in the province of Konstantin, the same province where he had studied.