Prologue! (Chapter 0)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or MHA in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Naruto Nine Tail Speech

"[Talking]": Name of attack

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 0: Prologue!

"Everyone please take a seat!" spoke the homeroom teacher who clapped his hand to get the attention of everyone present. Luckily, the students seemed to be obedient enough to stop what they were doing and go to their respective seats.

The Okhwang Middle School is a private school which had existed since even before quirks had started to manifest and become a pivotal part of their own society that started to depend on those meta-abilities. The private school was named after the former Emperor of Japan, Okhwang.

"Now then..." Q moved towards the podium and stood firmly while behind him was the black board which he often wrote on whenever lessons started but today was different from all the days before since today will determine the very future of his students.

"You look like shit, sensei Q!" Daewi offhandedly remarked, making many in the class to snicker at that since their sensei just looked like he came right out of his bed. Q-sensei's shirt collar was open to reveal his bare chest and even his black tie wasn't even properly done.

"Traffic is a problem nowadays

"Traffic is a problem nowadays." Q excused himself making the very same outdated lie like all the time he came looking like he just got pulled over and mugged in broad daylight.

"Don't you get tired from making the same excuses, sensei?" Naruto asked from near the window at the back of the classroom with Daewi sitting right in front of him and snickering since Q has been making the very same excuse everyday.

"Isn't this our job as students to make such a lie?" Mira asked as well as she too sat in front of Daewi. The three troublemakers snickered even further as they made such jabs but those were half-hearted ones given the friendship they had with their sensei.

"Who said teachers can't lie? If anyone told you that, they're definitely lying." Said Q before he realized that he was wasting time and decided to let out a cough in his hand to reign his behavior since he didn't want to be fired or have his salary reduced.

Okhwang private school's old history is one of the factors why people still join it. It also has strict quirk regulations that are being enforced unlike most other middle schools that clearly fail to do so. So every student that joins the private school is protected as they are the responsibility of the staff.