Expulsion! (Chapter 5)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or MHA in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Naruto Nine Tail Speech

"[Talking]": Name of attack

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 5: Expulsion!

The rest of the quirk apprehension test had gone without any hitch. Naruto had dominated the test for most of them since there were people with quirks that were far more versatile like Yaoyorozu [Creation quirk] and someone like Monoma with his [Copy Quirk].

Nonetheless, Naruto had undoubtedly not only been physically strong from all the physical conditioning and martial arts training since a very young age but with his quirk boosting all his stats, he was able to dominate a large majority of the exercises with ease.

"Moving along. Time for the results. I will be displaying the results of Class 1A while Kan will be displaying his class results." Aizawa spoke tiredly as he and Kan stood side by side while having the same device out before it projected a hologram of the results for both Classes.

Class 1A

1) Momo Yaoyorozu

2) Shoto Todoroki

3) Katsuki Bakugo

4) Izuku Midoriya

Class 1B

1) Naruto Uzumaki

2) Neito Monoma

3) Itsuka Kendo

4) Jurota Shishida

"So Uzumaki came first. Fuck!" Kamakiri shouted as he saw Naruto standing at the very top of the ranking. The green-haired mantis had hoped that one of their classmates would dethrone the red-head on the first day but contrary to his hopes, Naruto was #1.

He had bet on Monoma to do the job since he had heard about the blond copy quirk which he believed is versatile enough to allow him to rank 1st but to his disappointment, the blond narcissist had only stopped at #2. Kamakiri let out a sigh as he saw his ranking.

"Why are you surprised? We're talking about the same guy who had broken All Might's record. It was bound for him to be far ahead compared to all of us!" Sen said as he was clearly not upset with his ranking in the test since he did well in the exercise.

"I was betting on Monoma to come first. That bastard's quirk is suited for this exercise!" Kamakiri rudely insulted Monoma, the latter whose eye twitched as a result but made a condescending laugh to irritate Kamakiri.

"I do agree with you that his copy quirk was suited for this exercise but he will need to know what quirk to copy for each exercise." Shoda said as he looked at his ranking, which is decent, something that didn't really upset him as much as some of his classmates.