Practical Exam! (Chapter 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or MHA in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Naruto Nine Tail Speech

"[Talking]": Name of attack

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 2: Practical Exam!

Naruto arrived at Battle Center C without any more trouble after managing to successfully avoid Jenny by going to the men's changing room. Currently, he wore a black sleeveless muscle shirt and underneath it he wore a white pants. This was his current sports wear.

He drowned the noises from the other examinees that were pumped about the practical exam, especially seeing the large cities that were built close to each other

He drowned the noises from the other examinees that were pumped about the practical exam, especially seeing the large cities that were built close to each other. Naruto was impressed but he felt that UA is flexing their wealth by going around building those large cities.

"At the very least, I can expect that the training facilities at UA will be on the same standard so I could train my quirk without having to worry over actually destroying things." Naruto mused since his quirk was versatile but also very destructive.

Even then, Naruto looked around at the competitors. Very few of them have shown promise while the rest can be classified in different categories. There are those that stood with confidence acting like they've already had their own names written on their desks at UA.

"They won't make it when the actual exams really start." Naruto thought in clear amusement since he knows that destroying those robots might not be like what most had imagined. The pictures of the robots on the handouts are not good enough to give them an idea on its actual size.

For all he knew, with how grand UA is, those robots may be as large as an actual human or maybe even larger. So those people who chose not to even warm up before the exam starts will be met with the cold hard truth of reality when they fail.

Naruto on the other hand was circulating the heat of his flame in his body. It was a substitute to warming up albeit he prefers to warm up through actual exercise instead of using his quirk in this way.

Regardless, Naruto stared at the other group who were trembling and were showing nervousness. They're likely more intimidated with the sheer size of the city and especially the weight behind the name of UA. Naruto can actually understand a little of how they feel.

If you manage to get into UA, you're basically set to graduate as a top hero. So many people genuinely want to enter the national highschool in order to become heroes. Even then, few of them would actually make it before his eyes shifted to the last group.