Quirk Apprehension Test! (Chapter 4)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or MHA in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Naruto Nine Tail Speech

"[Talking]": Name of attack

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 4: Quirk Apprehension Test!

"You've taken quite the sweet time coming here with your class, Kan!" Aizawa spoke with tired eyes as he glared lightly at his fellow staff teacher. Kan who just came alongside the rest of Class 1B shrugged his shoulders, he was not in the least bit intimidated.

"We both have our own methods of leading our class. This test is just a way to help my students be aware of what they need to work on so they can succeed as heroes. Competing with their rival class can be the necessary push needed for them to improve!" Kan replied flatly.

Aizawa looked like he wanted to say more but had immediately chosen to just keep his mouth shut. UA is known for its <Freestyle> educational system so that means that every teacher has the right to lead their class however they see fit.

"No time to waste!" Aizawa spoke, grabbing the attention of everyone from both classes. He was not happy in the slightest to see both classes socializing with each other even though they are supposed to be the next generation of heroes.

"We will be having a quirk apprehension test and due to some changes as of late, Class 1B will be taking the test with us!" Aizawa continued to speak with a piercing look that made some of both Classes shiver. Class 1B felt grateful to have Kan as their homeroom teacher.

"S-Sir! What about the orientation?! or guidance sessions?!" Uraraka asked in an anxious tone at hearing that they were already doing a test on the first day. Many had also shared the same sentiment, they had all passed the exams to be able to enter here so why do they have to do another test?

"No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes." Aizawa replied in a nonchalant manner showing his true feelings. This startled those of Class 1A instead of 1B who were already told beforehand.

"You didn't even take the time to explain to them what the test is about?" Kan asked clearly, feeling bothered that Aizawa had yet to even explain anything to his class while the underground hero let out a huff but didn't bother to look at the Blood Hero.

"I don't want to hear your criticism, Kan. Maybe if you were rational enough and came on the time we've decided on, we could have already started the test!" Aizawa replied flatly while the aforementioned teacher of 1B didn't look pleased.

"It may be a test to you but it's an activity for my students. All of them have rightfully earned their place in the hero course, they deserve to be proud of that and enjoy it before they start getting to the serious stuff!" Kan replied back in a harsh tone.

"Whatever. I will not be having an argument over this." Aizawa said, clearly fed up with all of this. It wouldn't be rational of him to be having an argument with his own co-worker and show such a side of him to his own students whom he is trying to discipline into proper heroes.

"Wow...they must not really like each other that much if they're arguing over this." Itsuka had whispered from next to Naruto who just shook his own head in clear disagreement.

"It's more along the lines of disagreement in the method of teaching. Sensei is more of a flexible teacher who can be stern in order to lead the class but also won't hesitate to change his own style just to help us." Naruto whispered as he simply watched Aizawa explain things to his class.