57th Expedition Part 4

In the forest. The Female Titan is trapped by soldiers

Eren: An abnormal? No she's more like the Colossal.

Oluo: Hey!

Eren: Ah!

Oluo: Snap out of it brat!

Petra: We can discuss this later! Right now we need to focus on moving ahead!

Eren: Right!

Levi draws his blades

Erwin: Not yet, Levi. A little more insureance Second and Third waves,fire!

Soldiers would fire off more hooks into the Female Titan. Elsewhere in the forest, other soldiers stand guard on the trees,but Titan search below them and one trying to climb the tree

Krista: Uhh, they figured out how to climb.

Henning: I can see that, if they can make it this far then we'll only go further up. Plus I think we might not be here any longer as the order to retreat should be soon.

Krista: What makes you think that? The explosions going off? I hope everything is okay,in there.

Henning: Me too.

More explosions can be heard around the forest

Sasha: Mikasa, do you think that's cannon fire or what? Nothing else makes that much noise,right?

Reiner:" If that's the case why didn't we see them bring any cannons?"

Ymir: What the hell is even going on in there? Bertholdt, did you happen to see the tree Krista went?

Bertholdt: Sorry, don't got a clue.

Connie: " Nothing makes sense anymore. What are we even doing here? I just want to go back home."

Jean: Let's move out of here!

Armin: Hmph!

Armin and Jean move from their tree as a Titan climbs it's way

Jean: These bastards are starting to get the hang of it. It'd be a matter of time before they become experts.

Armin: What's worse is that it shows they can learn. A horrible thought to know. But they probably learn in different ways.

Jean: Hey,Armin. They want us keeping these Titans out of the forest right? I think I know why, we're here to lower the Female Titan from earlier, right? To a trap or else what would it be?

Armin: Huh?

Jean: Like you said it's probably runned by a person, and Commander Erwin wants to find out who it is.

With Eren

Eren and Levi squad would talk on a tree with the plan

Eren: So that was the plan from the start? Look I'm not complaining but come on not telling you guys? Don't you think you earn a little bit more trust?

Oluo: Do you ever shut the hell up?

Petra: I hope you're not suggesting that the captain kept the plan from us because he doesn't trust us!

Eren: I'm sorry but I am. It doesn't make any sense!

Oluo: Ngh... Enough! Petra knock his teeth out of his skull!

Eld: I hate to say it but Eren and Y/N's theory might be right.

Oluo: Huh?

Eld: For being the most important squad in the plan as we were told, the Captain didn't give us much to go on.