Female Titan

In the forest. Erwin,Hange, and other soldiers ride out

Erwin: When the Colossal Titan vanished,whoever was inside the Titan had ODM Gear. They could've used it with the smoke to sneak in, possibly the same thing happened here.

Hange: I don’t understand how that would be possible,sir. Based on Eren’s condition when he emerged from Titan form, something like that is not possible. His ODM Gear was broken, and parts of his uniform were missing, and more importantly he was so drained of energy, that he couldn’t do anything without help.

Erwin: The Female Titan ability to attract other Titans, was like anything we ever faced. And  Y/N’s message and his encounter with her, she can possibly do more things that will make it difficult for us to win, making this operation a failure. And if the use of Titan is based on mastery of their Titan then using Eren was a mistake. If we want to take her out then we need to outhink her in every possible way.  

Outside the forest. Soldiers begin to withdraw

Jean: If were withdrawing that means the mission was a success,right?

Armin: Hope so, and if that’s the case then they figured out who the Female Titan is.

Jean: I wouldn’t mind knowing that myself. Still I’m impressed by the Commander, how did he know she would come after us to take Eren beyond the wall?

Armin: Think about it, during Trost don’t you think it was weird that the Titan’s stop coming through the hole? 

Jean:Huh?

Armin: They must have had a purpose to stop at the gate. But they never made a move in the inner gate. Nor did they interfere with Eren when he was sealing the wall. Perpapes something bigger was happening for them to stop in their tracks.

Jean: Something… Bigger?

Armin: Something must have caught their attention, for them to stop entering the hole and not attacking Eren.

Jean: Tch, you mean Eren;s transformation?

Armin: It’s the most logical conclusion.

Jean: But… That…. Means

Armin: They were there. Whoever called off the attack, saw Eren transform, Which means the enemy is one of us.

In the Forest. Eren calls to Gunther

Eren: Gunther!

Oluo: Come on, kid! Come on!

Oluo pulls Eren onward

Oluo: Keep moving!

Oluo would throw Eren forward

Eren: Ah! So we're leaving him!?

The cloaked soldier appears behind Eren

Eren: Ah!

Petra: Who is that!?

Eld: Keep them away from Eren!

Oluo: Damn it! Eld what are we doing!?

Eld: There isn’t enough to get the horse! Head to HQ as fast as you can!

Oluo: Is that the Female Titan? Or did she have an accomplice?

Petra: Damn… Whoever it is, they're gonna pay! Even if it’s the last thing I do! 

Eren: “The Female Titan? That can’t be possible! I thought we caught her?!”

Erwins location

Erwin: We have to consider it. Whoever the enemy is to get away, then they possibly have the ability to transform again.