Reconcile

At HQ

The Scouts would arrive at HQ and set everything down and take all the injured personal for treatment while some sitting down and crying after the loss,and others going out for walks and heading with their families. The highers up would meet in the main office to discuss the failure of the expedition and the outcome for,Eren

Mike: What will we do,Erwin? The court will be on are asses after the word gets out of are failure.

Hange: I agree, the court and the MP’s will be doing everything they can to make sure Eren is under their eye.

Erwin: We will go to Stohess District as soon as tomorrow.

Levi: So,what? Were going to surrender Eren just like that?

Erwin: Sharp as ever,Levi. We will not surrender that easily. We will have a meeting with a few soldiers we can trust at the old HQ. Mike you and your squad will take every cadet from the 104th cadet corps except for a few. You will also take Y/N. We want him in action as soon as possible to get the most man power we can. Everything will be done tomorrow understood?

Everyone in the room would nod and head out going along their day while thinking of the future plan

With Mikasa

Mikasa and Armin would walk with scouts as they take Eren to a bed and lay him down

Eren: So there will be a meeting tomorrow? What for?

Armin: I don’t know but maybe it's something to do with the Female Titan. And who it possibly is.

Eren: Mhm, do you guys know where Y/N is? I remember he was there when I fought the Female Titan.

Armin: Yeah now that you said that where is Y/N? I haven’t seen him since the expedition. Mikasa, do you know what happened with Y/N?

Mikasa:... He’s with his squad.

Eren: Oh, why not visit him.

Mikasa: No, you should stay in bed and rest until the doctors say otherwise.

Eren: Ngh! Can you stop treating me like a kid! I can do what I want on my own!

Armin: I agree with her, Eren you just fought with the Female Titan and your body might be trying to recover all the energy you used when fighting her.

Eren: Ngh… uh, fine. Can you guys at least tell I said hello? 

Armin: Of course! We’ll tell him. Let’s go,Mikasa. See ya tomorrow,Eren.

Eren: Right. See ya guys.

Mikasa: Take care.

Eren: Right.

Armin and Mikasa would walk out of the room and walk in the hallway before Armin would ask a question 

Armin: Hey,Mikasa?

Mikasa: What is it?

Armin: What actually happened to,Y/N. And please don’t try to lie to me. I can tell from your responses to Eren something happened to him, please tell me what happened to him,Mikasa.

Mikasa: I-I-I’m the reason he might not be here. I probably killed him…

Mikasa would begin to shake before falling besides the wall holding her head as tears being to form in her eyes

Mikasa: I almost got him killed, because of my stupidity! I can be the reason he never wakes up again! All because I wanted to get Eren back! And what did I get in return?! Him almost dying because I’m an idiot!