The House on Attica Road

My friends growing up lived in an older house and there were a lot of stories. It was a larger home with a finished basement. Two bed one bath upstairs, two bed one bath downstairs. One of the bedrooms downstairs was down a short hallway and had no windows. It had that old, fake wood paneling on the walls, and a small closet with folding doors.

When they had first moved in, one of her brothers said that he saw a man sitting on the bed in that room, wearing a suit and smoking a cigarette. I'm pretty sceptical of anything paranormal, so I honestly didn't really think anything of it, but there was always a bad feeling going towards that room.

They had a larger family (seven siblings), so the bedrooms were swapped around as the kids got older and moved out. Eventually, that room was passed to my friend. One night I came to stay over, and when we turned off the light to go to bed, there was a little white light on the floor. We tried to figure out where it was coming from, but there was literally no possible source. We gave up and tried to go to sleep, but the room felt off. Like I was going to open my eyes and see something in my face. We got back up, turned on the lights, and had one of her brothers come down. They had a puppy at the time, and when he sat the dog down on the bed, it started yelping loudly. Needless to say, we did not sleep in there that night.

There was another time that we were sitting in the den downstairs in the dark, and we started taking pictures of that back hallway. I'd have to find them, but we definitely saw orbs. I personally never experienced anything 'paranormal', but the feeling I got in that portion of the house still makes my eyes water.

What have you experienced that was paranormal, or just gave you a bad feeling?

————————

Author: Blamebostonx