Chapter 3

Note: I'm going to hell. Have 3000 words.

Herds of roaches scurried about the cellar basement, dodging heavy drops of water that fell from the ceiling. The smell of mold permeated the air, contaminating every crevice in the damp room. The room was silent, save for the creaking of old beams, threatening to collapse from the sheer weight of the termites that infested it. Chica shifted.

Visitors hadn't come to this place in ages. The only human contact for her - and Susie - was the crackling static of the phone, rattling off instructions before midnight each Monday. Without those recordings, she thinks, she would have lost track of the years long before.

Chi-chiiiiiii~, a voice whined inside of her. How come nobody comes to play?~

The animatronic moved to stretch its elbows. Every now and again, the spirit from within would ask such questions. Even as the years passed, Susie retained the same child-like identity that she possessed back in 1985. It's been so long since she was lost to that monster, the man behind the slaughter...

Suddenly, a stomping sound echoed from above.

"HEY GRANDMA DO YOU HAVE THE STUFF INNIT", a female's (AWOOGA) muffled voice rang out in the dark.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT," replied another with a shrill tone. "JUST BECAUSE I LET YOU SELL COKE WITH ME DOESN'T MEAN I APPROVE OF YOUR SLAGGISH WAYS."

The floorboards creaked some more, carcinogenic dust falling from the rafters.

"Lizzy," the young female (BARK) voice began again. "When did Gojo say he was going to get here? I feel unwelcome in an old dodgy place such as this."

"We are NOT on a first-name basis, tramp! Now stop worrying about such rubbish and take the kilos, innit. I do not wish to fall arse over tit on one of these decrepit potholes in the floor!"

The two - presumably English - ladies continued to pace about in the foyer of the restaurant, causing torrents of asbestos to cover Chica.

Well, at least you can't tell it apart from the rust.

Chica should probably be getting up right now to go and confront the trespassers, but to be honest, she could not even muster up the energy to move her legs, much less terrify any 'explorers'. Neither of them sounded like purple guys, so killing them would serve little benefit. They weren't young either, so Susie would still lack a playmate. No, it would be all the better to just let the commotion handle itself.

A large crash shook the walls of the establishment.

"GREAT BLOODY HEAVENS MEGHAN, IT'S GONE ALL TO COCK, INNIT. I BROKE MY DAMN BLOODY PINKY TOE." The old woman shrieked.

"Don't be daft, Granny. 'Tis but a scratch. All you need is a spot of tea, and you'll feel right barmy again."

"WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND TEA, YOU FOOL. I'M NOT RIGHT BARMY, I'M RIGHT PISSED."

"Oh, hush. All we need to do is wait for the bloke to come and pick up his package and we can go somewhere else." The young woman (MOMMY) sighed.

"Fine. But I'm going to wait outside," the other huffed.

-----Meanwhile-----

Midoriya rounded the street corner as an old, abandoned building came into view. A weathered sign reading 'Freddy Fasbear's Pizzeria' hung from the roof.

Midoriya looked at his Apple Maps. Then he looked back at the restaurant. He looked down at his phone. He looked back at the restaurant.

Har har, thought Midoriya. This is a really funny joke. Certainly Gojo wouldn't associate himself with a place such as this. He swiped up to open the messaging app, tapping on Gojo's contact icon.