Chapter 7

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight...

Or it would, if snow was dusty. And orange. And the mountains very strongly resembled canyons.

Vegeta took his stance on the barren wasteland. The sun beat down, casting waves of heat upon the two Saiyans as they stared one another down across the desert pavement.

"Okay, Kakarot, are you ready?" Vegeta taunted from his position.

"Sure am, 'Geta!" Goku grinned as he flexed his shoulders before settling into his final stance, right arm just barely blocking his view of the other's face. "I've been waitin' for month!"

"You better not cheat this time around, fool," the short man sneered. "Absolutely no instant transmission unless you're absolutely sure no one else is there."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it!" Goku whined. "I remember all our stupid rules! I won't take us to a city like last time, I got ready before I came here, an' I have to get all your clothes off before I can put it in." He pouted a little, remembering all the work he had to do just for this. It was worse than training! Well, worse than the regular training that is...

"Good. And you're absolutely sure you can handle this BSC?" Vegeta raised an eyebrow and eyed the other one suspiciously. "Know this, Kakarot: just because I usually let you fuck me doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you."

"Oh, I'm counting on it!" He bounced on his feet a little, anticipation nearly eating him alive (or was it eating him out). Now are ya gonna fight me or what?"

Vegeta growled (like a furry thirst trap on tiktok) before launching himself at the younger Saiyan.

Goku quickly jumped to the side to dodge his first attack, but Vegeta was right on his tail. They quickly took to the air, exchanging blows in their base forms with ease. Amidst the flurry, Goku made a grab for Vegeta's battle armor (which he had worn to the fight, because he's a petty little shit).

"Ah ah ah," Vegeta warned, grabbing onto Goku's Gi before landing a kick to Goku's sternum and launching himself backwards. As the two flew apart, Vegeta took a handful of the orange fabric with him.

Goku groaned (non-sexually) in mock annoyance before brushing himself off.

"Oh you're really asking for it now!" He yelled, all riled up. Kami, this is why adultery's my favorite sport!

"What, Kakarot? Finally ready to take this seriosl-"

"It's morbin' time."

Power surged and crackled around the 5'9" womanizer, seemingly emanating from his core (like that one scene with Hisoka from HunterxHunter, except with two consenting adults).

As the strongest Saiyan Goatku licked his lips at the prince Vegeta, he rose to his Super Saiyan form. Vegeta shrunk back in fear and Aryan!Goku said to him "I'm gonna clap your cheeks, buddy."

"Oh, so that's how you wanna play, huh?" Vegeta challenged, immediately ascending to his own Super Saiyan form in response. Unfortunately, Vegeta forgot that he had taken steroids laced with Viagra that morning, so his power boost ripped his traditional armor right off as his muscles grew.

It matters not. I'm still going to pound him in ways he can't even conceive of.

With an animalistic roar, he launched himself towards Goku, mercilessly slamming him into the ground as he tore off the remainder of his Gi. Before he could make quick work of his undergarments, though, Goku's ki flared to life, incinerating most of Vegeta's clothes. It was hot. Hot in a non-ideal way (for Vegeta), because that meant he had lost his advantage as they separated for another round.