14

Chapter 14 That’s it, wait until the B water runs out

   Alternate new URL, faster: https://m.iyushuwu.xyz

    This was Huo Li's first time to have sex with a woman. He wanted to have sex to the best of his ability, but after he came out twice, he didn't continue. After all, it was too painful down there.
    He didn't know why it hurt so much. It pinched him so much that he felt like his penis would break.
    He thought about it and realized that Su Lai's butt was too tight. It was so tight that it pinched him very painfully.
    After he fucked her twice, even though he still had this yuwang, he didn't continue to come. After all, Su Lai looked quite rotten from below. He was messing with her inexperiencedly, so Jingye's vagina was stretched open, and she was already on the bed. I was so tired that I just lay there and looked at him.
    Huo Li took a tissue and wiped the penis on his vagina, and then wiped it a little clean for Su Lai. Her vagina was so painful that it hurt even if Huo Li touched it.
    When Huo Li touched her, he heard her moan softly. It was probably because the friction hurt her. So I apologized gently, and then wiped her lower body very gently to wipe away the water, but there was too much water flowing inside and it could not be wiped clean.
    Huo Li also got angry while the water kept flowing, and said to her: "That's it, wait until the water runs out. Anyway, I won't wear underwear to sleep tonight, that's all."
    Su Lai didn't know if he was happy or angry. , got up from the bed and looked at him.
    Huo Li had already put on his bathrobe. Seeing her blushing, he picked up his phone and ordered takeaway food from a five-star hotel.
    Su Lai didn't know his next move on the bed, so he closed his bathrobe and sat by the bed and watched him obediently.
    The food delivered by the hotel was very fast, and it arrived soon. Huo Li took the takeaway, closed the door, and called her: "It's time to eat."
    They came to check out the room in the afternoon, so now it's evening and they are busy with work After spending more than two hours on the ground, he was probably hungry now, so he ordered a lot of takeaways. He didn’t know what he was going to eat, so the table was full of various dishes, filling up the entire kitchen of a five-star hotel. The vegetables are all ordered.
    Sule was shocked to see so many meals.
    Huo Li opened the lunch box for her and handed her a box of rice.
    Then he handed her the chopsticks. Su Lai sat on top and looked at him. He silently took the lunch box and chopsticks and ate a little in front of him.
    Is this what five-star food tastes like? Is this what good food tastes like?
    She and nn usually only eat a little bit of meat. When they have money, they also buy vegetarian dishes. Moreover, nn goes to the vegetable market early in the morning to pick up rotten cabbage sums that others don’t want to make. She has never eaten them. Had such a delicious meal.
    So I couldn't control my eating and wolfed it down.
    She ate a lot of meat, and she wanted to control it, and didn't want him to doubt her, but she was really hungry, and it was the first time she had eaten this and she couldn't control it.
    While she was eating, she looked at the price on the takeout box, which didn't scare her. This meal actually cost thousands.
    When Huo Li saw her eating so fast, he subconsciously stretched out his hand to lick her hair and said, "Eat slowly, don't choke."
    Su Lai looked at him and stopped talking, blushing and continuing to eat.
    Huo Li also opened a box and ate it. He had a big appetite, and Su Lai ate very deliciously. But after all, he only had that little bird's stomach. He had always been malnourished. How could he eat so much? His stomach was so small. I couldn't finish it after just a few bites.
    She stopped eating and looked at Huo Li.
    Huo Li ate quickly, so he finished eating and was ready to pack up and throw away all these things.
    Su Lai was shocked when he saw that he had so much left and was about to throw it away. He called out to him: "So much, it's such a waste. Don't throw it away. Take it back to me...I'll give it...I can give it to the homeless man." Dogs eat it."
    Her nn has never eaten such delicious food in her life, so she must give it to nn.
    When Huo Li heard this, he looked at her with a complicated expression. Su Lai saw the look he was looking at her with contempt, so he didn't dare to look at him and turned his eyes away, blushing very much.
    Huo Li nodded and said, "Okay."
    ...
    She couldn't stay with Huo Li. After all, she had to go back at night. Otherwise, nn would definitely be worried, so she packed up the food and put it aside. Carrying the bag, she put on her clothes and prepared to go back.
    When Huo Li went out, he said again: "I'll take you back."
    Su Lai shook his head in fear and said, "It's better not to do it. It's not good for my parents to see me as a good tutor, so I just go back by myself."
    Huo Li Hearing this, he thought of nothing but said nothing. He called a car for her and gave the driver more than 100 yuan, which should be enough for him to take her back.
    After Sule got into the taxi, he stared at the food in his hand.
    She was still wet down there, and it hurt a lot.
    He is so violent.
    I don’t know that after Huo Li slept with her this time, he would not have those classmates saying that men would not cherish her after they got her, and maybe they would not be with her in the future.
    She wanted more money from Huo Li.
    Now that Huo Li has succeeded in her, he wonders if he won't want to be with her anymore.
    Su Lai felt that he had to continue to seduce him.
    The larger scale one.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Please piggy! Huo Li: This is already unbearable for a little virgin like me. On a larger scale, have you ever thought about the psychological endurance of a little virgin like me? I'm so panicked!
    】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it