80

Chapter 80 When c squirted, he deliberately sat on top of his mouth and fed him a drink

Even though Su Lai felt a little ashamed, he didn't stop the movements of his hands. He kept spreading his legs towards him and playing with the comfortable look of little b. It was really y1ngdang.
    Seeing how comfortable she looked, Huo Li sat on the edge of the bed and patted her breasts and said, "Why are you so slutty? I haven't even played with you anymore, but you started playing with yourself. Your movements are so skillful. Do you often play with yourself?"
    Su It's true that Lai moved out by himself, so he has a lot of free time, and no one cares about anything. He likes to do that kind of thing when he's lonely. Since he doesn't have a man, he can only get an electric bang by himself.0 Yeah, I've done ga0 quite a few times, so I'm quite proficient at playing with it.
    Su Lai didn't answer him. Seeing him staring at her pussy in such an aroused way, she specially twisted her breasts and turned her body around. The baby was facing her directly, opened her mouth and stirred it with the electric bang. I told him: "Do you want my little b? Do you want to drink all the water in my little b? I have lost so much water, it is all gone. What a pity. I will give it all to you." No?"
    Huo Li watched as she closed her words and inserted the electric bang. There was indeed a lot of water coming out of the little b, as if it couldn't be closed. It was a waste to spray so much water directly onto the bed, so he saw this little b. The water flowing out of b makes me thirsty, and my throat feels a little tight. I want to drink from her, so I go up first, spread her legs, and take out her electric bang. Her lower vagina has been enlarged by the electric bang, b The hole has grown in size.
    When the electric bang was taken out, the little b had nothing to swallow, so the somewhat hungry b-hole was opening and closing.
    She was so pink and her pussy was dripping with water. She couldn't help but open her mouth and bite her pussy in a big mouth. She took a big mouthful first and drank the extra water out of her pussy. Going in, there was too much water, and the whole pussy was wet. After he took a sip, a lot of the water was sucked into it.
    He fucked a lot, and after swallowing it, he started licking her vagina with his tongue.
    Su Lai missed the feeling of being touched by his tongue very much. Now she could finally try the feeling of being touched by his tongue. She lowered her head and propped up the bed board to watch him, watching him in her vagina, working hard. The t1 was touching the b, and the sound that the x1 came out was very loud, as if she was eating something delicious. When the x1 withdrew, he used the tip of his tongue to t0ng her b-hole.
    She was so comfortable that she tilted her head back and screamed in comfort, her legs clamping his head tightly, "Ah - ah ah - it's so good t1anb - the tongue is coming in - the tongue is coming in "T1ansi me, t1an my little b, I really like the feeling of being t1anb -"
    she screamed sheny1n, but she still didn't feel it was enough and stretched out her hand to grab Huo Li's head. Now his hair has been cut into an inch, and it doesn't look like Before, he still had some hair. After all, it was troublesome to have hair in the army. If he went in wrong, he would have his hair cut into a buzz cut. Now it was a crew cut. She grabbed the back of his head and pressed the back of his head. Rubbing against her vagina, making him work harder and push his vagina further forward.
    The feeling of using her flexible tongue was so good, so she stretched out her hand to touch her vagina, spread her vagina even further, rubbed the hair on her penis, and rubbed it. Give him t1an.
    Huo Li ate her pussy. There was so much juice that her nose was stained with her juices. It was so special that when she entered her pussy, she felt a strong smell of juice.
    In the end, if Su Lai was made comfortable by T1an, she wanted to spray it on his mouth, so she changed to a more erotic position, and she wanted to spray it all into his mouth and let him drink it.
    So the moment Su Lai was about to squirt, he changed positions with him, took the initiative to push him down on the bed, and then took the initiative to put the penis on his mouth, ride on his mouth and let him play with it, His tongue was always playing with her vagina and did not slip out. Even if he changed positions, it was still touching her vagina. The two of them changed positions and she sat on them. Su Lai's tongue sent her The moment ga0cha0cha0 squirted out, it came very violently, directly into his mouth, and asked him to drink it all. After it all squirted out, the comfortable Su Lai rolled his eyes and drank all the water. Give him a drink and feed him until he is full.
    When Su Lai stopped, she left his mouth with a voluptuous look on her face. She touched his vagina and asked him: "Does my pussy taste so good? Do you like it?" Huo Li was so angry that he was so angry
    . I slapped this woman's penis to see why it was leaking so much. Why was she so swollen? I haven't seen her in a few months. She already had a broken leg.
    She didn't wear any bra or pantyhose underneath, so when he spanked the white part of her vagina, the pgu became somewhat elastic and made a snapping sound. She felt comfortable being spanked, so she twisted it. Begging him: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Wυ(肉畭)丶ΧγZ