73

Chapter 73 Su Lai held his hand aggrievedly and said: I don’t want to break up.

Su Lai screamed like this on purpose. The two of them were doing this kind of thing now, and the sound of r0ut's slapping was very loud.
    Cheng Juan doesn't have to think about it to know what she is doing now. Listening to such a slapping sound, and also hearing the sound of two people slapping each other, I knew that the two of them were doing that kind of thing at a glance.
    Su Lai is really a bitch, knowing that he is doing these things and still calling her on purpose. What does this mean? Are you deliberately showing off to her?
    Is it so cool to show off her boyfriend to her? Showing off such affection for her boyfriend?
    Cheng Juan couldn't listen anymore. After all, the voice was so exciting. Anyone with a discerning eye would know how good it was at a glance, so she hung up the phone immediately.
    Su Lai grabbed Huo Li's hand when she saw the phone was hung up. Huo Li grabbed her legs and moved her faster, trying to send her up.
    ...
    Su Lai didn't know how much time passed. She fell asleep and was woken up a few hours later. When she woke up, she was woken up by Huo Li.
    He ordered takeout for her, because it was too late, and he was afraid that he would be hungry without eating lunch and would be very weak in the afternoon, so he asked him to get up to eat.
    Su Lai was about to put on clothes and go to eat, but he threw them aside and didn't allow her to wear them: "Why don't you put on clothes? You have to take them off later. If you don't wear them, just eat like this."
    Su Lai heard this. He had no clothes on, but his vagina was really not cleaned at all, it was still wet. Not only the lower part, but also the vagina on the upper part smelled of jingye. It was wet when he came out. It was so messy that it touched her whole body.
    She could smell the sao smell in the house, and she didn't know if it was her own water or some other room with a strong smell.
    Su Lai was eating the meal he ordered, and Huo Li went in to take a shower. After coming out of the shower, he happened to see her finish eating.
    Su Lai stared at him feeling a little uncomfortable.
    The two of them seemed to have never quarreled much, but now their quarrel and the cold war were quite serious. After he came out of the shower, he sat next to her in a bathrobe and played with his mobile phone.
    Su Lai packed herself up and prepared to take a shower. She put the takeaway lunch box aside and went in to take a shower. She also put on a bathrobe and came out.
    Huo Li called her: "Come here, I'll blow dry your hair."
    Su Lai walked up to him. After all, the two of them were so embarrassed just now, and she even mentioned breaking up with him. It was a misunderstanding at first glance, so Su Lai I didn't know what to tell him, but when I heard that he was going to blow dry my hair, I slowly walked over to him and was blown by him with a hairdryer.
    Sitting on the stool in front of him, she obediently let him blow dry her hair. Her hair was shortened because she went to college, but now it has grown quite a bit.
    Huo Li didn't speak, and Su Lai's heart was beating fast because he didn't know what the current situation of the two people was.
    After Huo Li finished blow-drying her hair, Su Lai took the initiative and said to Huo Li, "How about we don't break up? I don't want to break up?"
    Huo Li suddenly laughed when he heard this and kissed her hair. She opened her mouth and said, "When did I say I wanted to break up with you? What are you thinking about? Didn't I say it? It's impossible to break up."
    Su Lai was relieved when he heard this. His tone just now was so bad. , I thought he was breaking up with me, so I was happy to hear that it was not a breakup.
    "I'm even afraid that you won't want me." Su Lai took his hand and said coquettishly, "I didn't break up on purpose. I don't want to break up. I don't want to leave you."
    After Huo Li put down the hairdryer, he picked her up and took a bath. Wearing nothing underneath the robe, he just untied the bathrobe, hugged her, then took off the bathrobe from the bottom, and inserted his penis into her.
    He hasn't done this for a long time, so he can't get enough of it today.
    He penetrated the penis directly. Although Su Lai's penis had taken a shower, the sperm inside had not completely drained away, so it was a little moist. Moreover, the lower part had been gagged, and it had not fully recovered its firmness. It was because I had just taken a shower, and I had applied shower gel on the bottom, which smelled good.
    She was pushed to the door of the floor-to-ceiling window by Huo Li and pressed against her. His penis penetrated and made her feel comfortable. She had been fucked all afternoon, and she was still very hungry now.
    Huo Li just held her breasts and kissed her vagina. He went to the floor-to-ceiling window, put their bathrobes aside, and pressed her with all his strength. He went to the floor-to-ceiling window and pressed against her, Su Lai's legs pressed against him. Her waist was stuffed with his dick, and Huo Li reached out to grab her nub.
    After Huo Li grabbed a handful of her head, he put her down, changed his body position, and pressed her on the glass, so that her body was facing the glass, and he penetrated her from behind. Inside the small b, ask her to look up in front, with the ji8 pulsing in her small b, and ask her: "Did anyone on the other side see you being pressed against the window by me?"ひWυ(肉畭)丶ΧγZ