37

Chapter 37 Su Lai goes to Huo Li's house wearing a beaded thong + you wear it

Huo Li asked Su Lai to go to his house on the weekend, mainly to ask him to come and play at his house. He was at home on the weekend, and he wanted to go on a date with his girlfriend's friend, but he didn't know where to go, so he asked her to come to his house with him.
    Su Lai looked at the address he gave her and went to Banshan Haoting. When she got out of the taxi, she looked at the house in front of her and thought she was blind.
    ...It's too luxurious. This simply touches her blind spot of knowledge. She didn't even know that there was such a luxurious house. This house also had a swimming pool and a back garden. It was such a big house.
    She just stared at the door for a long time, not daring to go in. She thought she was in the wrong place. Although she knew he was rich, she still couldn't believe that he was so rich. Ordinary people couldn't afford this house after struggling all their lives. .
    This is a luxury mansion in the middle of the mountain. This area is full of houses in wealthy areas. If you have money, you really can't buy them. You have to rely on connections.
    She just stared at the house in front of her dumbfounded, not daring to call him or go in.
    At this moment, Huo Li saw her from upstairs and immediately went down and opened the door.
    Su Lai held his head between his armpits and walked in. The two of them paused for a while at the door. He entered her fingerprints and her face, and said to her: "From now on, you can come directly when you come." You can enter directly by pressing your fingerprint on the machine at the door and verifying your face."
    Su Lai has never seen such a luxurious house, not even what he saw on TV, like his house. It's so luxurious, so I felt like staying there all the time when I entered it.
    Huo Li felt quite cute when he saw her snoring like this. It was because of the height difference between them, so he kept holding her neck to bring her in. When he saw this situation, he raised her head, and then looked at her He kissed her on the mouth, took her in and asked her what she wanted to drink.
    Su Lai said that he could just drink boiled water. After saying that, he looked inside the room to see if his parents were inside.
    "Where are your parents?"
    "Their business is abroad, so they are not here and they don't come back often. My home is on the other side. This is my own house. It was a birthday gift from my parents when I was 18 years old. From now on. You are the mistress of this family." Huo Li handed her a glass of water. Su Lai really thought he was pouring water for himself, so he reached out to take the glass of water, but the next second Huo Li suddenly bent over and came forward. Kiss her on the mouth and give her the water from his mouth to drink.
    Su Lai: "..."
    She was really embarrassed. After drinking all the water in his mouth, she pushed him away and was so embarrassed.
    She was worried just now whether she would see his parents, but she didn't expect that she wouldn't see them now.
    She thought he was just an ordinary rich man, but now it seemed that the level of wealth had frightened him, and it was not the kind he could have imagined.
    The two of them are so unworthy.
    It was the first time Su Lai saw a luxurious house, so he was as amazed as a country bumpkin entering the city.
    She was a little embarrassed that Huo Li gave her so much money before, but now it seems that the money may be just a small change to him.
    While Su Lai was visiting, he was suddenly pressed against the dining table by Huo Li.
    She was startled when he pressed her onto the dining table.
    Su Lai was wearing a skirt and he lifted it up directly.
    Huo Li lifted up her skirt and was confused when he saw the scene inside her.
    She is...
    "What are you wearing?"
    Huo Li was shocked and reached out to pull something underneath her.
    Because this is not a T-shaped K, it is a T-shaped K, but it is in the shape of a T-shaped K, with a string of pearl beads on it.
    Su Lai blushed shyly when he lifted her up, and she was moved by him and said: "This... I bought... do you like it?"
    Yesterday she went to the mall and wanted to buy underwear, because her underwear was k Haven't changed it for a long time.
    She and Huo Li often talk about those things now, so she was afraid that he would no longer be interested in her underwear, so she went to change it, and saw this T-shaped underwear, so she bought it herself. Come today I put it on specially when looking for him.
    Along the way, she came to her wearing this T-shaped beaded k-shirt. Her little b was a little itchy from the friction, and the pearls of the T-shaped beaded k-k would sink into her little b. Along the way, she was so comfortable with all kinds of friction. Next time is ga0cha0.
    Huo Li now opened her skirt and saw that her lower b was tightly holding the pearl, and he took the inner K in. The pearl inside was bitten tightly by her little b, so he reached out to pull it out. Pull out the beads.
    "Uh-" Su Lai yelled, and the trapped pearl was pulled out of the small b, and she screamed in comfort.
    Huo Li saw her looking so slutty, stretched out his hand and touched her twice, then he held her on the dining table, spread her legs and said to her: "Take your bra and play with it for me." Look at it