29

Chapter 29 The old man pushed her little pussy to her head in the position of pushing a cart

Huo Li's mouth touched her vagina very flexibly, but when he felt it was not enough, he pinched the raised clitoris with his hands, and stimulated her vagina with his hands and mouth at the same time, making her feel very comfortable, and he couldn't help but tighten his legs.
    When she clamped her, her face was clamped. Huo Li's face was clamped by her, and he spread her legs and continued eating.
    Su Lai's mouth was sore after eating his penis. She didn't see any intention of cumming out of the penis, so she kept playing with it for him. Finally, she spat it out, and a whole circle was filled with her saliva, mixing it with him. Yet a little bit of white stuff popped out.
    Su Lai couldn't stand the stimulation of her cunt anymore. When he was about to ejaculate, he suddenly clamped Huo Li's tongue. His tongue went into her b-hole, and she suddenly clamped her cunt and stimulated her tongue. The tight ones were clamped, so tight that my tongue couldn't release them.
    Su Lai couldn't bear it and squirted out first. When she squirted out, it was like peeing. A gu of yet squirted on Huo Li's mouth.
    When he saw yet squirting out, he opened his mouth wide to catch the juices flowing out of her.
    As much as she let out, Huo Li put it all into his mouth, and X1 went in.
    He drank up as much water as she sprayed out, and in the end, he still wanted to drink the water on her vagina with unsatisfied taste.
    Su Lai's comfortable head could no longer function, because after ga0cha0 he was completely confused and his head temporarily stopped.
    Huo Li hadn't come out yet. He was very persistent. She held her little mouth for him for so long, but she didn't notice anything.
    Huo Li let go of Su Lai's vagina, and there was still her crystal liquid on his mouth, covering the whole mouth.
    After she let go of him, she patted Su Lai's penis and said, "Put your penis up with your back to me, and I'll fuck you from behind."
    Su Lai's head was already confused. He listened to her after hearing these words. After the command, he turned around and lay down with his face against the pillow, then his back was turned to him, his legs were curled up, and he was in a lying and kneeling position, and PGU was pouting towards him like this.
    Huo Li put his hand on her slit. He opened it and saw the small hole inside, which was still dripping with water. The water just fell onto the bed, where she had just squirted out. Sao water that was not caught.
    Su Lai lay on the bed like this with his pgu stuck out. He looked very similar to him, showing that he was being humiliated.
    After Huo Li opened her vagina, he inserted his vagina into her vagina. They both moaned when she felt comfortable.
    He went in slowly. This thing was too big. After he went in slowly, he quickly thrust and thrust Su Lai's body, leaning forward and shaking forward. His head was almost hit by the shaking. To the bedside table.
    Huo Li liked the feeling of the penis quickly playing with her vagina, and he kept pounding her.
    Su Lai had just gone through a round of ga0cha0, and now Little B was being supported and holding the bedsheets tightly, shouting in her mouth: "Ah - Huo Li - ah - so comfortable ——I feel so comfortable when you fuck me——so big——”
    She had relaxed now, unlike at the beginning, when he called her several times before she screamed.
    Now that I feel comfortable, I scream out, and the sound of my scream is particularly sao and charming.
    Huo Li grabbed her penis and kept pressing it, feeling comfortable all over.
    When Huo Li fucked, he lifted her body up, without letting her legs curl up, and without letting her vagina come out. He lifted up her body, making her both hands and feet Holding the bed board, the old man was pushing the cart, so that she could be in this position for him to fuck his little bum. She was holding the sheets with her hands, but now she could only hold on. He looked at the enthusiasm of the chab in this position and kept having sex. Slapping against her little bch0uchaa.
    Su Lai was very comfortable being pushed. In this position, the two people's sexual organs were connected very tightly. He lowered his head and saw his vagina, flicking it. Although the penis was small, it still had vagina, not to mention now. Being shaken like this, she felt excited just looking at her n-head being shaken.
    The sound of r0ut's slapping, Huo Li's only gasping sound, and the sound of the two breathing out made her even more emotional in the quiet atmosphere. There was a lot of water coming out from below, and the drops fell onto the bed. She kept shouting from being hit: " Ah - ah - "
    Huo Li's speed was too fast. He fucked her little ga0cha0 one after another, and he didn't know how much it fell. He rolled his eyes directly after he fucked her. Her body was so comfortable, Rolling her eyes, her body was twitching when she got there, and she was still clinging to him. She was so excited. Huo Li didn't let her go yet, and he was licking her vagina. She lowered her head and leaned against the bed sheets, feeling comfortable.
    When Huo Li was about to come out, he pulled out of her vagina in time and turned her over. Su Lai was stunned and her body was still trembling. When he saw this, Put the penis on Su Lai's head.
    J8 rubbed her n-head, and came out without two or three strokes. Jingye ejaculated on her n-head, covering her n-head.
    It was a little hot, and it made her body tremble. Huo Li liked to touch the top of her nub, and Jingye even gave it to her hair. Her nub was all white and turbid, and the special yin fell down, and it fell down to her belly. The belly is also his jingye.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Please piggy, the number of pigs is starting to decrease, I’m so desperate. 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.