46

Chapter 46: Doing it in the stairwell, Su Lai likes to hear the sound of Huo Li doing it + Huo

Su Lai sounded shy, but she was still twisting hard and kept twisting. She didn't know if it wasn't because of this special stimulation and comfort.
    So she was sent to the bottom of ga0cha0. More water dripped down to the bottom. She only stopped when the back was comfortable to ga0cha0.
    Huo Li had been filming her hairy look the whole time, and he couldn't help but get horny when he looked down there. After taking the video and saving it, he walked behind her and patted her pussy and said, "Do you know how much you fucked just now? You look like a slut who owes you sex."
    After being spanked, Su Lai raised his head and felt a little comfortable. Before he could react, Huo Li had already penetrated his penis. , penetrated her in the doggy position and kept facing her.
    Her bra had been pushed up, so now her breasts were exposed. Huo Li grabbed her breasts from behind and kept holding them.
    Probably because he likes to fuck her pussy every time lately. Usually after class, he always runs to her seat, picks her up, holds her while studying, sits behind her, and puts his hand into her pussy. nzi.
    Su Lai was very shy at the beginning, because he was embarrassed every time he got in and was seen by others, but later on he got used to it and gave him a thumbs up after class every time, so it felt normal.
    So her vagina is now a whole circle bigger. She used to be really flat, like a bed board, but now at least it has a width, so it is still useful for a man's hand to hold her vagina, at least it is now enlarged. A full circle.
    Huo Li was about to push her pussy even bigger. The upper part was exposed, and the lower part kept ramming into her pussy. It made her feel comfortable, and he was slightly shaken.
    A man's low and sexy sheny1n voice is also nice to hear. Su Lai has a little hobby and likes to listen to his comfortable sheny1n voice, just like this.
    Su Lai was also screaming, probably because he had no scruples. It was class time, no one would come, and there was no one in the classrooms on the left and right.
    So I screamed loudly. At this moment, some students were coming up from below, and more than one of them was in a group. Several students were noisy when they came up to talk. They kept talking, and they were about to come up to see Theirs, so she clamped down very tightly, and said to Huo Li in fear: "Let go of me, Huo Li, there is someone down there, they will come up and see it, let me go quickly and don't continue. Ah - Huo Li ...Ah - so deep - you fucked so deep -"
    Huo Li did not let go of her. Instead, he fucked her harder and harder, and the sound of his slapping made her intoxicated. He screamed, unable to restrain his voice.
    A classmate was originally going to come up, but the sound suddenly disappeared again, and he probably wouldn't come up either. The sound disappeared, which made Su Lai breathe a sigh of relief, and he was pinned down on the stairs and fucked.
    So comfortable.
    When Huo Li came out, he went into her vagina. They had been together for several months, so he knew when Aunt Su Lai was coming. He remembered it clearly and went directly to her. He liked the feeling of being guilty. It was so comfortable to go in, and she bit it tightly, releasing all the contents into her vagina, filling her belly to the point where it felt as if it had grown a lot bigger. The whole thing was inserted into her vagina, and the two of them were breathing comfortably.
    ...
    On the day of Su Lai's college entrance examination, nn came to see her, but her legs and feet were inconvenient, and she had to wait all morning and was too sunburned. She didn't want nn to come and let nn wait at home.
    Huo Li's parents were waiting outside, mainly because they were worried about Su Lai.
    If Huo Li's parents had absolutely no interest in their son's college entrance examination before, they wouldn't have come here. After all, wouldn't they know what level he was at? You can tell at a glance that there is nothing to worry about, and the escape route has been arranged.
    I came here just to care about Su Lai. I gave Su Lai a room in a nearby five-star hotel so that she wouldn't worry.
    Huo's mother happily said to Huo's father: "I'm so happy, husband. I didn't expect that I could experience this feeling of worrying about my child's college entrance examination. Our son is too stupid. I have never had such thoughts, but Lailai let me I'm so nervous. My heart is beating fast now. I'm so excited. I don't know how I will do in the exam. It turns out that this is how my anxious parents feel. I'm so excited now that my hands are shaking. , waiting for Lai Lai to come out."
    Huo Li was drinking water on the side, and several people were waiting in the car. It wasn't really time to hand in the papers yet, so she didn't finish the last subject and didn't come out. Huo Li would fill in all the papers It's over, and now he is waiting in the car for his girlfriend to come out. Hearing what his mother said, he was speechless: "...Mom, I am your biological son, okay? Give me some face, I didn't do that well in the exam." Bad, okay?"
    Huo's mother gave him a speechless roll of the eyes: "Don't talk to me, you disturbed my nervousness."
    Huo Li: "..."
    In fact, he was also very nervous, and he didn't know his girlfriend. Taking the college entrance examination, why are their family so nervous here? Go down to greet her when she comes out later.
    Su Lai felt pretty good about the exam these two days, so Huo's mother asked her how she was doing in the exam. Su Lai smiled and said, "Auntie, don't worry, I did very well in the exam. I think the questions in this exam are very simple and completely satisfactory." Everyone."
    Huo Li shut up immediately when he heard this. Originally, he wanted to comfort his girlfriend and friend, saying that the question this time is very difficult. It's not your fault, it's because the question is really difficult this time.
    He finally knows what it means to be a bad student and a top student, and he knows it clearly.
    Is it easy? Why does he find it so difficult? He couldn't do it even after working for a long time.
    ...
    Su Lai wasn't lying when she said it was easy. It was because it was really simple. She had done something similar before, so she felt particularly relieved about this exam. On the day she released the results, Huo Li was about to join the army.
    He joined the army during their summer vacation, so he knew her results on the day the results were released and had to go to the army.
    His daughter-in-law is really up to her standards. She got the top score in the province and the top score in science.
    I'm preparing to take the exam for a university in the north. With my results, I've already received offers from two top universities, including admission notices and scholarships.
    Sule mainly wanted to be a doctor, so he chose another medical university.
    She used to think that being a doctor was too expensive and she didn't have the qualifications, so she wanted to choose a school with a scholarship. But now she is not short of money, she has a boyfriend to support her at home, and she also has a boyfriend who loves her, so She just wanted to be a doctor.
    She also received the admission notice from the Medical University, and went to see Huo Li off to enlist in the army on the day she received the notice.
    It was a bit reluctant to send him directly to the door of the army.
    ...
    [Three updates, each chapter is 6,000 words, fat chapter! Drinking my second cup of n tea please piggy! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.