CHAPTER - 2 ATLEAST NOT WITH MY PERMISSION!!

Arav laid back on his bed and closed his eyes with his palms under his head. He took deep breathes. It has been 2 DAYS!! 2 Freaking Days, his bhaiyya started dodging his every attempt. The man avoided, discarded and ignored his every attempt to convince. Right from coming home late to leaving home early. All those attempts reeled infront of his eyes 

"Bhaiyya"
"Meeting hai bacha. I have to leave." His bhaiyya kissed his forehead and left.

"Bhaiyya.."
"Arjun ka call hai Aru. Important hoga." Abhimanyu left.

"Bhaiyya.."
"Akshara kaha hai? Aryan ka call kyu nahi utha rahi hai vo? Mai phone deke aata hu."

"Akash ke liye kya surprise plan kiya?"

"Aaj baahar chale?"

"Mujhe uss bare mein baat nahi karni hai Aru. You are not leaving Mumbai and that is final."

SILENCE!!

Silence which stretched for more than 6 hours now. 

Arav had enough. He is frustrated and he is also annoyed to no end. His bhaiyya had never been unreasonable and he just didn't know how to react to that neither is he able to take the unreasonable behavior. He might have even agreed if his bhaiyya convinced him not to but this avoidance without an explanation made him more determined. He was yet to talk to Aryan. He didn't know if his Bhai would allow him but still he was at it. Even if Aryan didn't allow him, he was fine. He just wanted his Bhaiyya to get convinced or give him the right reasons so that he can back off. With determination he sat up. 

This is going to end today!! 

He would gladly get whacked than this. He took a shower, trying to calm himself and walked down. His bhabhi was cooking in the kitchen. The woman for some reason loved cooking. He walked to her "Bhaiyya kaha hai bhabhi?"

She shook her head "Nahi aaye abhi tak." She continued talking adding spices into chicken curry "He is again over working himself. BP ka dose tho pichle mahine hi kam kiya Ajay ne. Lagta hai tere bhaiyya ko dosage badane ka shok chada hai." Her voice clearly stating how frustrated she is with her husband's obsession of over working himself. 

Arav felt guilty but it didn't waver his determination. If anything he is even more sure that this has to end today!! 

"Kal se time pe aajayenge vo bhabhi." He assured Akshara. His firm voice made Akshara turn around with a frown "Abhi tak tum dono ne sort nahi kiya?" 

Arav looked away without an answer. Akshara sighed "Kya baat hai Aru? Sunday bhi pucha maine. Tune kuch nahi bataya."

Arav shook his head "Aaj sort karlenge bhabhi. I promise. Agar nahi hua na, aapko pata chal jayega."

Akshara made him face her, softly gripping his chin "Mujhe ye sad sa shakal kal nahi dikhna chahiye. I don't know what is stopping you from approaching me or anyone of us for that matter. But I understand that you are trying not to take the easy way. Lekin sirf aaj raat tak ka vakt hai tere paas. Remember that. Hmm?" Her voice dripping with love and affection.

Arav smiled at her and nodded.

Anya and Abhimanyu walked into the house at the same time. Tired and exhausted!! It took them more than usual to crack the deal this time but it was all worth it. All those client meetings, those unreasonable demands, negotiations.. They were nothing but tiring. But the hard work they put in made the success sweeter than usual. They will have an official announcement tomorrow along with the official signatures, sealing the deal.