CHAPTER - 4 GUILT AND SOLUTION!

Arav sat up when he noticed Abhimanyu's stiffened posture. Abhimanyu got up as well. He didn't expect Arav to give in so quickly considering how the boy fought with him last night. He looked at his child, unsure. He was looking for signs of sadness but he couldn't find anything. He prepared himself to convince Arav to let go it. But now that Arav himself was telling that he don't want to go, he didn't know how to react to that.

Arav couldn't take the silence anymore. It has already been more than 2 days. "Maine kaha na bhaiyya mujhe nahi jaana hai. Ab tho baat karlo please." He pleaded and his voice wavered.

Abhimanyu took him into his embrace. The tone Arav just took, killed him. How and when did he get so selfish that he couldn't even realise that he is punishing his child for no mistake of his!! He need to make it up to his child and apologize before going anywhere near Udaipur discussion

"I am sorry bacha. I am really sorry. Please maaf karde bhaiyya ko. Mai.." He would have continued but Arav pulled back cutting him off "Aap kyu sorry bol rahe ho? Aapki koi galti nahi hai bhaiyya. Mujhe pehle hi samjh jana chahiye tha ki aap mana kyu kar rahe ho! Somehow, it didn't hit me until bhaiyyu made me realise. I am really sorry bhaiyya. Mai phirse kabhi aisi baate nahi karunga."

Abhimanyu looked at his child who stunned him into silence. He knew Arav was always the easy one to pacify but he didn't expect that today. The more Arav was being understanding, the more guilty he felt. He shook his head but Arav spoke again

"I know I told you that I want to do internship in Udaipur. That is because I wanted to explore. All I could think was me proving it to myself that I can live without getting into any kind of trouble doing a 9 to 5 job, somewhere which is not our company, where I can seek comfort at any hour.

I know you wouldn't agree to any other company, if it's outside Mumbai. That is the reason why I chose Singhania Industries. The one which is easy for you to trust. And also the one which meets my checklist. I didn't consider anything else to be honest. Mujhe pata tha mushkil hoga aap sab ke bina. But never for a second did I think about all of you. Agar maine socha hota, tho kabhi ye consider nahi karta, bhaiyya. Mujhe apne aap ko prove karna hai, lekin aise tareeke se nahi jismein aap sab ka bhi test liya jaye. It's not worth it. Mai koi aur alternative soch lunga."

Abhimanyu was successfully rendered speechless by his child. He felt so proud of Arav but the guilt was also increasing. He caressed Arav's cheek who just leaned into his touch and that gesture alone was enough to know how it must have hurt his child when he kept him at a distance, just because he chose to voice out his wish. He never hated himself more. And the urge to make things right was too high "I am so sorry bacha" He managed to get out those words.

Arav shook his head but Abhimanyu stopped him "Bolne de mujhe please. It was very wrong on my part to shut you off like that Aru, especially after knowing how you hate to be kept at distance. Mujhe samjhana chahiye tha. I should have let you in. I am really sorry that I was running away, bacha. Please maaf karde. I will never do that again."

Arav could see the guilt very clearly and he didn't want that. The man took everything he dished with tons of patience. He couldn't and shouldn't hold it against him when he chose himself, for once. He didn't actually chose himself, the pain and fear of staying away from his child made him do that. That only shows how much he is loved by his bhaiyya and how much he meant to him. He held the hand which was still on his cheek "Sach bolu?" He asked and Abhimanyu nodded.

"I was very angry at you. That you did this to yourself for 2 days. Ek baar boldete na ki aap isliye nahi maan rahe hai kyuki aapko mujhe aapse door nahi bejhna hai. Mai maan jaata na? And, How did you even think that I would go without your permission? Kabhi kiya kya maine aisa?" Arav questioned and Abhimanyu shook his head.