CHAPTER - 3

Suggest a name for this chapter... 
~Sathvika

Abhimanyu palmed his face as he sat on the edge of his bed. He tried massaging his forehead but the headache is just worsening second by second.

"Why are you being so unreasonable bhaiyya!!" 

Those words echoed in his mind. And he knew he was just being that. Unreasonable!! But does he care? NO! His child is not stepping out of his sight, that too for an internship of 2 to 3 months? A Big NO! Arav is staying with him. If he is being selfish, so be it. They didn't stay apart from each other, for more than 2 days and the boy wants to do an internship, that too in Udaipur? Like hell he is going to allow him.

Akshara walked into the room to find her husband nursing his headache. Her heart went out for him. She went to him and gently started giving him a massage.

Abhimanyu leaned into her touch, wanting some comfort. In the whole argument, what pinched him the most was Arav thinking that he had to go out of Mumbai, away from him, to prove himself responsible. He didn't like that one bit!!

Akshara softly spoke when the frown lines started easing out on her husband's forehead "Abhi.."

"Hmm.." Abhimanyu responded.

"Aru..." Akshara started and Abhimanyu stiffened. He took hold of her wrists and pulled her away from him. He looked up, straight into her eyes and shook his head "Don't Akshara. Don't take his case. I don't want to snap at you." His voice sharp and firm. He didn't want anyone to talk to him about this. That tone dared Akshara to defy him.

Akshara wanted to confront him but she held herself back. She opened the table drawer and took his headache medicine. "Dawai leke sojayiye"

He gulped down the medicine and laid back on the bed. Akshara put off the lights and joined him snuggling closer to him, who draped an arm around her shoulder spooning her.

That night, if not for the medicine, he wouldn't have been able to catch a wink.

Ajay walked into the boy's room, who was laying back on the bed staring at the ceiling. Ajay slowly slipped into the bed and waited. As he expected, Arav snuggled into him in few seconds. Ajay smiled and pulled him closer "Upset ho?" He asked gently.

Arav shook his head "Hurt hu." He slowly whispered, keeping his head on Ajay's chest.

Ajay caressed his hair "Bhaiyya ne mana kiya isliye?"

"Bina vajah bataye mana kiya aur ye soch liya ki mai unke permission ke bina jaunga, isliye! Vo soch bhi kaise sakte hai aise bhaiyyu? Maine aisa kabhi kiya kya?" He vented out choking back on his tears. He didn't want to cry. He also added "Aur gussa bhi hu mai unse, us baat ke liye!"

Ajay found that very cute and warmth spread in his chest at Arav's reasons for being upset. The boy is not upset because he didn't get what he wanted. He is upset at how his bhaiyya didn't understand him. 

Ajay kissed his hair affectionately "Tho ab kya karne ka plan hai?" He asked. He didn't want to involve in the matter and he is very neutral about it. He knew his bhaiyya would come around and he had nothing to take care of Arav when the boy's reasons for being hurt are so right.

"Aapko kuch nahi kehna hai?" Arav asked him.

"Kya expect kar raha hai mujhse?" Ajay asked him back.

Arav got up and looked at his bhaiyyu "Kya matlab kya expect kar raha hu? Ye batao ki aap kya soch rahe ho? Aap kya chahte ho? Ki mai jau, na jau?"