CHAPTER - 1 'NO!'

Arav walked down the stairs, almost nervous. He knew what he would have to fight a battle to convince his bhaiyya. But he hoped his bhaiyya agreed! He walked towards his bhaiyya who was working at the dining table, as their bhabhi was cooking. Living room was filled with the delicious aroma. His mouth watered but he chided himself. Focus Arav Birla!! Focus. You can do this. Come on!! You've got it, Man!!

With closed eyes, he prepped himself and took a deep breathe. He smiled and then opened his eyes "Bhaiyya" He called out and his bhaiyya looked up with a frown but it was soon replaced with a smile. Abhimanyu stopped whatever he was doing in his laptop and closed it, moving it aside. That gesture never failed to touch him. As he had his bhaiyya's complete attention, he sat down beside him facing him "Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai bhaiyya"

Abhimanyu nodded "Bolo bacha. Kya baat hai?"

Arav was about to tell when Anya walked in, her heels clinking on the floor. He looked on as she made his way towards them, draping her arms around Abhimanyu's neck, with a bright smile, which can put sun to shame and he already know what she had to say. 

It has been 2 Months 20 days, She took her role as CEO of Birla Finance. She rarely ever took rest since then. 

"I assume that the deal is closed then?" Abhimanyu questioned, already knowing the answer with an amusement.

Anya pulled back and looked at him "Koi doubt thi aapko??"

Abhimanyu shook his head immediately. He never doubted her because she herself did that on his behalf. "Congratulations Anu. This calls for a celebration."

Anya nodded "Yepp. Our team has been working day and night over this. This is our success. And we all deserve to enjoy. So, I was thinking on announcing a Bonus of one month. What say?"

Abhimanyu smiled, his chest swelling with pride "YOUR team Anu. You are the boss and you take decisions."

Arav couldn't help but recall the day while Anya and Abhimanyu conversed to each other...

Abhimanyu and Anya came back from jogging, drenched in sweat. Anya directly walked into the kitchen, with a towel in her hands, which was kept ready at the entrance table. She took a water bottle and turned around drinking water. She closed the cap with a frown, when she heard whispers from the living room. A frown turned into an amused smile when she her family hovering her bhaiyya, who looked like he wanted an escape. 

Akshara stopped Abhimanyu "Aapne bataya nahi abhi tak?"

Abhimanyu shook his head. He was about to explain why he didn't reveal when his wife whisper yelled "Kab bataoge aap? Birthday ke baad? I am warning you Abhimanyu Birla, If you don't tell it to her in the next 5 minutes, I am going to do the honors."

Ajay sided with her "Aap bata hi do bhabhi. Bichari ab tak 10 baar puch chuki hai. 2 hafte se aise sad sa chehra leke ghoom rahi hai. Aur inko tho kuch padi hi nahi hai..."

He would have continued but he stopped when he heard Anya "Kya chal raha hai yaha?"

He turned around to find his sister staring at them crossing her hands. "Something that I need to know?" She asked tilting her head. 

Abhimanyu looked at his wife who was already glaring him to reveal the surprise. He sighed. He didn't want to rob off Anya's reaction from them but they are all ready to kill him here. He shook his head but walked to Anya anyway. 

He held her hands in his "Bahut boring raha hoga na ye 2 hafte, ghar pe?"

Anya's widened. No!! He is not doing that, Is he?? She blurted out "Am I now allowed to continue my job? Is that the surpise? Kal raat se yahi chupa rahe ho na aap sab?"