CHAPTER - 6 BROTHER IN LAW ON DUTY!!

Aryan is busy to say the least. He was never that busy in his whole life, even when he was handling both Singhania Industries and his responsibilities as Chief Minister at the same time. And that is because he never a took a break for himself. He never had to and he never felt like.

For the last 3 months, he took a break from his political responsibilities. And he had that comfort of taking a break because he is not the party head. His uncle, Gaurav Singhania is the one who leads their political party and he can't be more grateful about it. The man is the perfect one to lead it. The old man, exactly knows when and which strings to pull to maintain the egos sublimated. The man had nothing admirable or inspiring in him, but he is useful and does his job just fine!! And Aryan let him do that. He is not in talking terms with his uncle on a personal level, ever since the man got his daughter married off to a deal. But when it comes to their Political Party, they put up a United front. That political party is their legacy and they both know how to protect it at any cost.

Now that Aryan is back, for campaigns and all, he didn't get a minute's break. He is one of the best leaders, Rajasthan ever had but it takes much more than a single leader for a state to flourish.

Aryan had to take up the position, very young and he was not interested in on-screen politics remotely then. He believed in service and he did that in every way he could. When they had no option other than Aryan, he was forced to make his political entry. He is a leader and he had it in his genes to rule but that alone wasn't enough back then. He was highly compassionate and he took everything upon himself in the start. Without Sudha beside him, he would have given up long time ago. Slowly with time, he stopped micromanaging everything himself. He planted some trusted and loyal officers almost everywhere and until then, he was not at peace. He tried to help his people, in all the ways he could but there are still parts of the state he couldn't reach.

Campaign was his best bet to reach them. Officially, this had to be his first campaign. It was emotionally taxing to say the least. For media, his motives are pretty straight. He is for the elections! But he is the only one who knows why he took it upon himself to travel through villages when he is more than sure that he is going to be the next Chief Minister.

Sitting with the villagers and listening to their very, very minute problems, which can be solved in a month, but are remained unsolved for years, triggered him like anything. He felt like a colossal failure. He made Sudha note everything. Even if he is not the next Chief Minister, he made an oath to solve those issues. Something so petty like Roads and water should be provided by the government but instead, people here are begging him.

After one such political campaign, he took a temporary stay in one of the hotels, where he fainted out of nowhere. He barely had any food and dehydration was at its best. He just couldn't stomach food after such sessions. But thankfully, he fainted in the privacy of the Hotel, which is filled with all their trusted people the day before he arrived.

The news didn't make it to media and MadhuSudhan had one less thing to worry about. He was waiting patiently outside as a team of doctors from the best Hospital are flown, for re-checkup, just for Sudha's satisfaction. He is yet to inform Birlas and the thought didn't even cross his mind. He is busier than Aryan because he had to handle Aryan's temper along with Aryan's instructions. He cancelled the campaign for the day and no one questioned him.

He looked up startled at the sudden commotion, only to find Abhimanyu Birla walking towards him in his full glory. Not until that moment, did he realise that he forgot to inform Akshara Mam about this!!! He had the whole evening to inform but he was too busy to think about it. Aryan being unconscious didn't help him as well. He got up in respect when Abhimanyu approached him and the man didn't waste a single second