8- Need for Peace

Song ~ Jungle - Emma Louise

TW⚠️Nightmare- The little girl in front of me shivers

TW⚠️
Nightmare-
The little girl in front of me shivers. Whether she is cold or if it's from fear I can't tell. They put the gun in my hand telling me to shoot.

"No! Please! I'm begging! Please don't kill me! Whatever i did- I'll make it right!" The girl nothing less than a year younger than me begs.

"I can't! I won't!" I shout throwing the gun to the floor.

As soon as the words leave my mouth a punch is thrown to my already bruised face. I hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Take the girl away!" Ilya- the Russians second in command- shouts about the girl I was supposed to kill.

He turns to me and as the ten year old girl I am- I can't seem to hide the fear I have.

He smirks at me. "You not cooperating just makes this so much more fun. Let's go" he says before grabbing my hair and dragging me away.

To the torture room.

When we get in there my hands are tied behind my back and my feet are tied together. I'm stripped away from all my clothes fully exposed to these predators.

I cry, begging them to stop, praying for them stop. But they don't.

A prick in my neck makes me see spots and for a minute my vision goes black.

When I regain consciousness, I feel lighter, the pain isn't as bad as they beat me.

But one thing is off, there is someone new in the room. Squinting my eyes, i gain hope, hope that he would save me.

Father.

"Dad! Dad! Help!" I scream as they beat me.

But to no avail, he only makes it worse.

He grabs a nearby knife and slashes from my right shoulder, over my chest, down to my hip. I scream in pure agony.

Everything burns, it feels as if I'm on fire.

I cry, and I cry, and cry.

That day, all hope left my body of ever getting out of there.

~End of Flashback~