9- Rain

Song ~ Mr. Forgettable - David Keshner

 Forgettable - David Keshner

It's mother fucking Monday. I have to go to stupid ass school. Man fuck this shit. I slam my head into my pillow to muffle the sound of my alarm blasting.

I will fucking kill myself.

It's currently 6:00 AM. I was already up but had set an alarm just incase last night.

Despite not wanting to go, I get up out of bed and do my morning routine in the bathroom. Teeth, shower, face, add mascara, cause I will be around a lot of people today.

I wrap a towel around me and walk to my closet. I put on some black leggings and green zip up jack with a black crop top underneath. I put on my black and white converse- my favorite pair.

Once I'm done, it's about 6:30 AM so I head downstairs

Joanna has breakfast already made and on the table. I thank her with a nod of my head.

Domino and Sebastian are already here like always. Elijah walks in not too long after me. Ares and Luca walk down the stairs having a conversation.

Giavanna comes in after them typing something on her phone. She sets her phone in her pocket and greets all of us.

Matteo has yet to show up, he probably overslept.

Just as Elijah gets up to go get him, he comes stumbling down the stairs but tripping on the last step and face planting with a huge thud.

I'm trying so hard to hold in my laugh but i couldn't help it, a low laugh escaped my lips but stops the second I realized what I did.

Everyone turns to look at me and I just stare at them. I mean, I laughed so what? It's not like I spoke.

It's not that I'm afraid to speak, it's more of the fact that when i did speak I would always be annoyed or face consequences. I would be silenced.

Anytime I talked no one listened, no one cared about what I had to say, they just wanted to keep me quiet. I was unheard.

Yes I would love to be able to talk freely, but I just can't will myself to do that, to speak freely anymore. Maybe one day.