12- Secrets

Song ~ Je te laisserai des mots - Patrick Watson

It's about 12:00 at night when I'm craving some candy

I know for a fact Diovanna has a secret stash in her room, I bought it with her.

If I steal a little bit she won't notice right?

She will be asleep and I can tiptoe and get it then get out.

Walking out of my room, I walk down the hall to Diovanna's room. I open the door to see her asleep under her covers. I get to work looking for her candy.

I check her nightstand but it's not there. I check under her bed but it's not there. I check the bookshelf but still not there. I look in her closet and find it in one of her drawers.

I pick out a one pound bag of M&Ms before walking out the closet. I'm about to leave when the balcony door opens.

I turn around expecting and enemy but to no avail, it's....
Diovanna?

What the hell?

I look at her, wide eyed, mouth slightly parted, a silent whisper leaving my lips. "What".

She looks wide eyed noticing my presence.

I run to her bed turning on the bed side lamp and yanking the covers off the bed with M&Ms in my hand.

I look at her more closely. She is drenched in blood.

'Please let me explain, don't say anything. Let me shower and get the blood off of me. Just stay here please' she signs grabbing a pair of clothes and running to the bathroom.

What the fuck?

Luca just saw me covered in blood

He knows.

He has the power to tell everyone.

This is it, if he snitches it's official, all this family does is break me.

How the hell do I explain this to him.