16- lectures

Song~ Where's My Love - SYML

The fucking idiots forgot we have security cams so when they left out the dam window, we saw

We were already up for mafia shit anyways so when the guards told us they arrived, we turned off the kitchen lights so we could scare the shit out of them.

And it worked, on Lucian and Matteo. But Diovanna just fucking laughed. I think she might be as crazy as me.

Flipping on the kitchen light, I can clearly see Diovanna is drunk off her ass while Matteo and Lucian are slightly tipsy.

Diovanna is definitely high too judging by her eyes.

I shake my head. I can't say anything because I used to drink and smoke when I was about her age, probably younger. I would be a hypocrite.

I sigh, "Matteo, what the fuck?" I question.

"Well, we drank, then we smoked a little. But dude she- she is like a party monster" he slurs smiling at his sister in the end.

I turn to Lucian who seems to be the most sober. "Has she ever drank before?" I ask.

"Yeah, we drank a couple times when we- never mind. Yes we drank a couple times" he answers, half truth.

I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Alright, let's get her to bed" I say walking over and taking Diovanna from him. Domenico grabs Matteo a lot harsher and pulls him upstairs.

"Ow! Ow! Call CPS" Matteo shouts being pulled up the stairs.

Diovanna giggles uncontrollably while Lucian lightly laughs looking at Diovanna with concern.

Antonio goes beside him. "Come one Lucian, to bed you go" he tells him softly.

"Night darling" he calls out to Diovanna who waves to him as he goes upstairs.

"Come on Diovanna let's get you upstairs" I tell her to which she nods.

We walk towards the stairs, but I know there is no way she is getting up there, she can't even stand.

"Diovanna" I say trying to get her attention. She opens her eyes to look at me. "I don't think you're getting up the stairs, can I carry you?" I ask hesitantly. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

She nods. I pick her up bridal style and she rests her head on my shoulder. I carry her up the stairs and to her room.

Putting her down on her bed, she burries her face in the pillow.

I chuckle, "Diovanna, do you want to change?" I ask her. I don't want her to be uncomfortable while she sleeps.

She nods with her face in the pillow. I smile. "Why don't you go to your closet and change and I can grab a makeup wipe so you don't sleep with makeup on" I negotiate with her to get out of bed.