Chapter 11

It was nighttime when the train arrives at Hogsmeade. Hagrid walks along the train with a lamp.
Hagrid: Right, then. First years, this way, please! Come on, first years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up.
The first years now wearing their school robes come out off the train while older studens hold the doors open. Sereia and Ron walk to Hagrid with the others slowly behind them as they look around.
Hagrid: Hello, Sereia.
Sereia: Hi, Hagrid.
Ron: Whoa.
The first years look at Hagrid shocked while a few had their mouths open.

Many laugh knowing they had the same reaction, seeing Hagrid for the first time.

Hagrid: Right, then. This way to the boats. Come on now, follow me.
Hagrid turns and walks away as they follow him. When they're by the boats they make their way across the sea to the castle on the other side. They look at it with awe.

Nobody is saying anything as they are remembering their first time seeing the castel and how memorized they were.

Sereia: Wow.
Ron: Wicked.
When they arrive, they make their way inside and up the stairs where Professor McGonagall is waiting for them.
McGonagall: Welcome to Hogwarts. Now in a few moments, you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you take your sears, you must be sorted into your houses.
Ron and Sereia look at each other. McGonagall: They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
A boy with slick back blond hair looks smugly at the end and nods to another boy behind him.
McGonagall: Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points wins the house cup.
A boy sees a frog on top of the stairs and widens his eyes as he runs forward.
Boy: Trevor!
Neville picks Trevor up and looks at McGonagall who looks at him with a slight glare. Neville stands back up while Ron and Sereia look amused.
Neville: Sorry.
Neville goes back behind Ron and Hermione.
McGonagall: The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily.
McGonagall turns and walks to the doors behind her and enters the hall.
Boy: It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Sereia Potter has come to Hogwarts.
The others begin to whisper to each other. Neville leans forward to Ron and Hermione.
Neville: Sereia Potter?
Boy: This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy
He walks up to Sereia and stand before her. Ron snickers at his name making him turn to him sharply.
Draco: Think my name's funny, do you? I've no need to ask for yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley.
Draco looks him up and down as Ron looks to ground in shame. Sereia glares at him making him want to shiver but hides it.

The ones who recieved the glare shiver, knowing her glares only got more intense over the years.

Draco: You'll find out some wizarding families are better than others Potter.
He looks at Ron.
Draco: You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.

"Draco!" Mrs. Malfoy hisses at him making him slide down in his seat while Mr. Malfoy looks proud of his son.

Draco puts his hand out for her to take but she just looks at it before looking back up.
Sereia: I think i can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.

"Yes! Tell him." laughs Sirius

Draco glares at her as McGonagall walks up to them and pats Draco on the shoulder with a rolled up paper. He turns and looks at her bofore turning back to Sereia and glares t her again and walks back to where he stood.
McGonagall: We're ready for you now. Follow me.