Chapter 5

Outside a bird flys around before it hits the whomping willow and dies.

The animal lovers grasp.

Inside the Gryffindors and Slytherins sit in the Divination classroom.
Trelawney: Welcome my children. In this room, you shall expire the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight.

Apollo looks at her curiously.

She stand up and walks into her table. She walks around the table and smiles at them.
Trelawney: Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future.
She lifts her arms excitedly.
Trelawney: This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you.
They take the cups. Ron and Sereia look at each other amused.
Trelawney: What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read.
She grabs Seamus's head. He looks at her weirdly.
Trelawney: But first, you must broaden your minds.
She lets his head go and looks up.
Trelawney: First, you must look beyond.
She spins and looks at the other side of the room. They follow her eyes.
Hermione: What a load of rubbish.
Sereia and Ron turn and see Hermione suddenly sitting between them. She opens her book.
Ron: Where did you come from?
Hermione: Me? I've been here all this time.
She puts her necklace under her shirt.
Trelawney: You, boy...
She looks and points at Neville.
Trelawney: Is your grandmother quite well?
Neville: I-I think you.
Trelawney: I wouldn't be so sure of that. Give me the cup.
Dean gives her the cup. She looks in it and moans sadly.
Trelawney: Pity.
She walks away from the table. Neville takes the cup and looks in it scared.
Trelawney: Broaden your minds.
She stops and grasp as she looks at Ron. He jumps and looks at her scared.
Trelawney: Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are.
He nods scared.
Ron: Sure.
Trelawney: Look at the cup. Tell me what you see.
Ron: Yeah, ah...
He looks at the cup and his book.
Ron: Well, Sereia's got sort of a wonky cross.
He flips his book page.
Ron: That's trails and suffering.
Trelawney looks at Sereia and nods and hums in agreement. She looks back at Ron.
Ron: And that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So...
He look at Sereia uncertainty.
Ron: ...you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it.
Sereia stares at him with raises eyebrows.
Trelawney: Give me the cup.
She takes the cup and looks at it. She screams and quickly drops the cup onto the table. She looks at Sereia scared. Sereia looks at her nervously. Hermione looks at Trelawney annoyed.
Trelawney: Oh, my dear girl. My dear....
She walks closer to her.
Trelawney: ...you have the Grim.
Someone grasps.
Boy: The Grin? What's the Grin?
Bem: Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim. "Taking form of a giant spectral dog.
Sereia pales a little.

They quickly turn to Sirius who grins thinking about his Animagus. "You're the Grim!" The ones who don't believe in Divination and Sereia roll their eyes. Sirius looks offended. Someone turns to Sereia. "Why did you pale?" "I remembered the dog before the Knight bus picked me up"

Bem: It's among the darkest omens in our world.
He looks at Sereia who looks at the cup.
Bem: It's an omen...of death."
Inside the cup is a black dog. The school bell rings and they pack their stuff.
They walk down to Hagrid's hut.
Ron: You don't think that Grim thing's got anything to do with Sirius Black do you?
Hermione: Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me, Divination's a woolly discipline. Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject.