Chapter 16

Hermione, Ron and Sereia go up the stairs to their common room.
Ron: I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do.
Sereia: Who dosen't?
The staircase begins to move. They hold onto the railing and look around.
Sereia: What's happening?
Hermione: The staircases change, remember? The staircase stops.
Sereia: Let's go this way.
Ron: Before the staircase moves again.
They get off the staircase and open a door, they enter a dark corridor.
Ron: Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?
Hermione: We're not suppoed to be here. This is the third floor. It's forbidden.
They jump when a fire suddenly begins in the fire chalice beside them, a cat walks through the open door behind them.
Sereia: Let's go.
They turn and see the cat with red eyes who meows.
Hermione: It's Filch's cat!
Sereia: Run!
They run away and every fire chalice they run by lits up.
Sereia: Quick, let's hide through that door!
They run to a door and try to open it but it's locked.
Sereia: It's locked.
Ron: That's it, we're over.
Hermione: Oh, move over!
She pushes Sereia to the side and points her wand at the door.
Hermione: •Alohomora•.
The door unlockes and Hermione opens the door and runs in.
Hermione: Get in.
Sereia and Ron quickly run in and close the door.
Ron: •Alohomora•?
Hermione: •Standard Book of spells•, chapter seven.
Filch enters the open door and goes to his cat.
Filch: Anyone her, my sweet?
The cat meows and Filch looks around but dosen't see anyone. He leaves.
Filch: Come on.
Hermione and Ron see Filch leave and walk more into the room.
Hermione: Filch is gone.
Ron: Probably thinks the door is still locked.
Hermione: It was locked.
Sereia lookes at something scared.
Sereia: And for good reason.
Ron and Hermione turn and look at what Sereia is looking at. Their eyes widen and they become scared. They see a three-headed-dog sleeping. The dog wakes up and raises his heads and looks at them. The dog growls and they scream and run quickly out of the room and try to close the door against one of the dog's heads.

The younger students scream with them while everyone else look wide eyed at the screen.
"WHAT IS THAT THING DOING IN A SCHOOL FULL OF CHILDREN?!" screms almost every aduld.
Amelia Bones begins to write it down. "Now I know what you meant when we went to the underworld" says Annabeth and Grover. "You went where!?" "Isn't that your Cerberus?" asks Hermes while looking at Hades. He looks at the screen for a moment. "No"

When they close and lock the door they run to their common room.
Ron: What do they think they doing, keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?
Hermione: You don't use your eyes do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?

Everyone looks at Hermione as if she was crazy

They walk up the stairs to the dorms.
Ron: I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads! Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!

They nod in agreement with Ron.

Hermione: It was standing on a trap door. That means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something.
Sereia: Guarding something?
Hermione: That's right. Now if you two don't mind, i'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled and you should also come to bed.
She turns to Sereia before turning and opens the door and going to the girl dorms.
Ron: She needs to sort out her priorities.
Sereia nods in agreement.

They also nod with her while a few look at Hermione again as if she was crazy

They talk for a bit about the dog before Sereia and Ron also go to bed.