Chapter 18

Later in the Great hall, at the Halloween feast the enchanted ceiling is thundering and Pumpkins fly over the tables. Sereia looks at the empty seat beside her.
Sereia: Where's Hermione?
Neville turns to her.
Neville: Parvati said she wouldn't come out of the girls bathroom. She said that she's been in there all afternoon, crying.
Sereia looks at Ron with a slight glare making him shrug. Suddenly the doors slam open and Quirrell runs in.
Quirrell: TROLL IN THE DUNGEON! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!

"WHAT?!" "HOW DID A TROLL EVEN GET INSIDE THE SCHOOL?!" everyone screams at Dumbledore who tries his best to ignore them.

He stops running and Dumbledore stands up. They all look at him.
Quirrell: Throught you ought to know.
He faints foward. They all stand up and scream.
Dumbledore: SILENCCEE! Everyone will please not panic! Now the prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.

"Aren't the Slytherin and Hufflepluff dormitories in the dungeons?" asks Shacklebolt. "They are"
"Then why would you send them there if a Troll is in the dungeons?!" asks Amelia Bones while looking at Dumbledore for an answer. He dosen't anwser her. Amelia continues to write.

The prefects lead their houses out of the hall while the teachers go to the dungeons. Snape looks around and leaves quickly through the door behind him. Percy leads the Gryffindor first years quickly outside to go to the commen room.
Percy: Gryffindor, keep up, please, and stay alert.
Sereia: How did a troll get in?
Ron: Not on its own. Trolls are really stupid.
Probably people playing jokes.
Sereia stops walking and stops Ron as the others continue walking.
Ron: What?
Sereia: Hermione! She dosen't know.

"Tell me went to get a teacher?" asks Remis desperately. They just look at him making him sign.

They run back inside and run quickly to the girls bathroom. They stop when they hear growling.
Ron: I think the troll's left the dungeon.
Sereia pulls Ron behind a wall. The trolls opens a door and walks into the room.
Ron: It's going into the girls bathroom.

McGonagall's eyes widen before she and Snape turn to the golden trio who smiles at them with an innocent smile.

Inside the bathroom Hermione walks out of a stall wiping her eyes before she stops as she sees the troll's legs and its club and looks up. The troll looks at her and she slowly backs away in fear. The troll follows her steps and lifts his club. She hits a stall making her grasp. She quickly enters the stall and the Troll destroys the stalls making her fall to the floor. As she screams Ron and Sereia enter the bathroom.

Poseidon, Sirius, Remus and many more pale as they grip their seats in fear for them.

Hermione lifts the pieces from the walls from her head and looks at them.
Sereia: Hermione, move!
Hermione crawls under the stalls and the troll destroys the rest.
Hermione: Help! Help!
Sereia and Ron throw the wall pieces at the troll as it looks for Hermione.
Ron: Hey, peabrain!
Ron throws one in its face and it looks at them.
Hermione crawls to the sinks at its distracted but it sees her and breaks the sink behind her making her scream.
Hermione: Help!
Sereia runs to the troll and grabs the club, getting lift up, onto the trolls shoulders. The troll trys to look at her and turns in every direction making her almost fall down. She stabs her wand up the trolls nose. Hermione and Ron moan in disgust.
Ron: Ugh.
The troll looks confused before sneezing, trying to get it out of his nose. Sereia holds it's ears trying not to fall when it turns again. The troll grabs one of her legs and hangs her upside down.

Everyone sucks a beath in looking scared. Poseidon's hands become white with how hard he grabs the Sofa. He looks to Sereia making sure that she is safe.

Sereia: Do something!
The troll swings at her making her pull herself up. Ron looks away.
Ron: What?
Sereia comes back down.
Sereia: Anything!
The Troll swings at her again making her pull up again. Ron pulls out his wand.
Sereia: Hurry up!
Hermione: Swish and flick
Ron: Wingardium Leviosa.
The club flys out of the trolls hand as it swings at Sereia again making the troll look at his hand confused. He looks up and the club falls on its face.
Ron: Cool.
The troll lets Sereia go making her fall on the ground, Ron looks at her in worry. Sereia looks at the troll as it sways and crawls back as it falls in her direction.

Everyone breaths out in relief, that they're okay.

Hermione comes out from under the sink and walks to them while looking at the Troll.
Hermione: Is it dead?
Sereia: I don't think so. Just knocked out.
She pulls her wand from its nose. It's full of boogers.
Sereia: Ugh. Troll boogers.
She wipes her wand on her robes.

They moan and groan in disgust. "So that's what really happened ?" McGonagall asks shocked. They smile sheeply

McGonagal, Snape and Quirrell run into the bathroom and McGonagall grasps and places her hand over her heard.
McGonagall: Oh, my goodness! Explain yourselves, both of you!
Ron, Sereia: Well, what it is--
Hermione: It's my fault, Professor McGonagall.
They all look at her shocked, Sereia and Ron share a confused look.
McGonagall: Ms. Granger?
Hermione: I went looking for the troll. I read about them and throught i could handle it.
McGonagall looks to Sereia and Ron and they try to look as if they haven't heard this for the first time.
Hermione: But i was wrong. If Sereia and Ron hadn't come and found me, l'd probably be dead.
Sereia looks to Snape and sees his leg bleeding. He hides his leg with his robe and glares at her.
McGonagall: Be that as it may, it was an extremely foolish thing to do. I expected more rational behavior and am very disappointed in you Ms. Granger.

They look at Hermione shocked that she would lie to a teacher before they look to Snape suspiciously.

McGonagall: Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment. As for you two, i just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many first-year students could take on a fully grown mountian troll and live to tell the tale. Five points will be awarded to each of you for sheer dumb luck.
Sereia and Ron smile at each other.

"Just five points?"

McGonagall leaves and Snape and Quirrell look at each other before Snape leaves aswell.
Quirrell: P-Perhaps you ought to go. I-t m-might wake up.
They leave and Quirrell looks at the troll in anoyance but jumps when the troll begins to growl.

"Is that how you became friends?" asks a Ravenclaw. They look at each other and nod.