one

"You don't like me because I'm short isn't it!" Seunghan exclaims as he confesses to Eunjo for the nth time this school year. Honestly he had lost count of how many times he'd confessed his feelings for the senior that he had fallen head over heels for.
"What? What nonsense are you spewing Seunghan. Height has nothing to do with anything. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not into younger guys." She tells him before letting out a tired sigh. Shaking her head in disbelief because of his random accusation.
"Why don't you like younger guys. Younger guys are cute, like me for example." He pouts.

"You're sixteen Seunghan-" Seunghan not letting her finish as he cuts her off.
"I'd be turning seventeen this October. I'll be the same age as you soon."
Eunjo has given up with him.
"That doesn't matter Seunghan. I'm sorry again for turning you down. My answer is still a no." She stated as he crosses his arms above his chest as he blew some air in his cheeks.

"The next time you see me, I'd be taller and far more handsome. Then you'd date me and take me seriously." He says sternly as she could just chuckle. Patting his head as she finds him amusing. Like an adult patting a child's head for doing something good. That's what he didn't like. He didn't like the fact that she views him as a kid just because he was a year younger than her.
"I'd like to see you try." She replies, obviously not taking him seriously before she bids him goodbye.

He watches as she left. Ok now he was even more determined to change.

"You just watch and see noona!" He shouted before her silhouette had disappeared.

[* end of flashback ]

₍^ >ヮ<^₎☆

It was the first day of school. Students walking through the school gates, some were excited to be back because they'd be able to see their friends again, whilst some were sad because their summer break had ended and it only meant that they now had to be face with reality. Studying ew.

"Can't believe that we're now on our last year of high school." Chaehyun stated as she lets out a defeated groan.
"Tell me about it. Now all we need to focus on are uni applications, just thinking about it is making me feel nauseous." Eunjo replies. Just like Chaehyun, she didn't enjoy going to school.
"But look on the bright side. We get to enjoy our last year as high school students. The last year is usually the most enjoyable. Enjoy it whilst you can." Ruka tells them. She was the opposite of them, she enjoyed going to school. Not necessarily on studying but because of the activities in school. She was very sociable, Eunjo could not relate nor does she understand why Ruka enjoys school so much.

"Speaking of enjoying our last year, I might try to do something fun this year like I don't know... join more clubs or find myself a crush. I need something to keep me motivated to go to school." Chaehyun spoke as Eunjo quickly glances at her before facing the front.
"Speaking of crushes, whatever happened to the junior that used to have a crush on Eunjo? I wonder if he had gotten over her or not." Ruka asks as she lets out an amused laugh at the end. This making Eunjo throw her a tired look.
"Seunghan? I don't know what happened to him. We haven't talked nor have I seen him in two years. Hopefully his crush on me had disappeared." She answers. Honestly though, he just vanished after his last confession and Eunjo has never seen him afterwards. Maybe he did finally stop having feelings for her.

"He was cute, I didn't know why you didn't just give him a chance and date him." Chaehyun shrugging as Eunjo glares at her.
"You date him then. I'm not going to lead him on and date someone who I don't have feelings for. It'll make me feel bad, at the end of the day I'd just be hurting his feelings." Eunjo says.
"Hmm that is a good reason. I think you did the right thing by turning him down. But I still think that you could've tried to have gotten to known him better. Felt bad for the poor boy whenever you'd leave him after he confesses." Ruka gave her intakes on it.
"You guys are guilt tripping me." Eunjo wails as her friends could just laugh.
"We should start heading to class then. See you girls at break!" Chaehyun states before the three of them went on their own separate paths.

ᓚᘏᗢ

It was the start of break as Eunjo had just finished her first two classes. She was already tired and wants to go back home already.

"I swear why wouldn't the teacher let me use the toilet during class, tsk." Eunjo mumbles to herself in annoyance as she had just left the girls bathroom. The girl staring at the ground as she makes her way to the cafeteria where the rest of her friends were at.
She was far too busy complaining to herself that she wasn't paying any sort of attention to her surroundings. Eunjo then bumping onto someone in front of her as she nearly makes the person in front of her fall.

Great. Just great Eunjo. You've managed to nearly make this poor student fall backwards.

"I'm so sorry for not paying attention-"
"Noona?"

HUH? Who the hell is calling her noona. She didn't recognise the voice, the voice was far too deep for her to remember it belonging to anyone that she knows.

She looks up with her brows furrowed.
Eunjo's eyes widening when she finally sees who it was that she had just bumped into.

"It really is you Eunjo noona!" Seunghan says excitedly. A full smile on his face as he finally meets her again after two years.
"Seunghan?...." She says confused.
No way that this was the same guy from two years ago. What happened to him. He wasn't shorter than her anymore, his cute charm had disappeared. His voice was lower and it wasn't squeaky anymore. No more squeaky voice, no more voice cracks. He was a completely different person.

Seunghan nods his head enthusiastically.
"A lot of things has changed in two years it seems. But you've managed to stay the same noona." He grins at her as all Eunjo could do was just stand there in confusion.

"So I'm taller than you as promised. Will you give me a chance now?" He says.
...
They just met again and this was the first thing that he asks?? Well there was Ruka's answer. Seunghan has in fact not moved on from her.
She looks at him seriously.
"You being taller than me does not give me a good enough reason to date you Seunghan." She replies as he immediately frowns.
"Why not?? I've waited for you for this long. I changed my whole image. I'm not a kid anymore." He whines as she shakes her head in disbelief.

He may have changed in appearance, but this was still the same old whiny Seunghan.

"You changing your image would not do anything. Looks, height, it doesn't matter to me Seunghan. I can't accept your feelings because I don't feel the same way, I don't want to lead you on." She tells him off as he was quiet for a few seconds.
"Alright then." He says as she looks at him peculiarly. Was he going to accept defeat?
"If you don't feel the same way then the only way for you to accept my feelings is if you'd feel the same way. Ahh why didn't I think of it sooner." Seunghan talking to himself at the end as he hits his own head because of his stupidity.
"I'll make you fall for me. I don't care how long it'll take me but I'll succeed!" He stated.

"Don't waste your time on me Seunghan."
He shakes his head, not wanting to listen to her.
"If wasting my time could mean that you'd be mine then it doesn't matter."