thirteen

🖍️ crayon seunghan

Seunghan |

| YES 😁

geez you reply rlly fast |

| only when it's you and Sohee that's texting
| I usually take a few hours or days to open up other people's messages 😅

Of course you do 🤦🏻‍♀️ |
Just wanted to say that I'm free after my last class |
My design teacher said that I did enough work for today 😼 |

| so that meannssss

Yes I guess I could hang out with you today |

| ITS A DATE 😁

???? |

| I meant yesss I get to hang out with Eunjo :3
| I'll wait for you in front of the school gates 🫡
| bec the cafe is actually a bit far away so we have to use the train to get there

Okk |
Let me pack my things up first before meeting you there |

| ⁽(˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)!!!

₍^ ><^₎

"Hey." Eunjo poking Seunghan's shoulders to catch his attention once she had arrived in front of the school gates. The lad took his earphones out as he looks behind to see the person who had touched him.
"Eunjo you're here!" He cheers when he realises that it was the senior who he loves so much.
"We should start heading out now before the train station starts getting busy." Eunjo tells him as the lad nodded his head in agreement.
They then got on the bus so they could first head to the train station.

^.".^

"Oh my god it's full." Eunjo whines once she and Seunghan had boarded the train. The two of them not being able to get a seat as they had to stand.
"It's a week day, so people had probably gotten off work and are on their way home." Seunghan replies as he held onto the hanging strap.
"The ride shouldn't take long. We just need to past two stations before arriving at our stop." He informs as the train made their first stop.

More people getting inside the train as Eunjo looks around the train uncomfortably. There was barely any space in the train as she had to hold onto the straps of Seunghan's backpack so she didn't loose him in the midst of the crowd.

"You ok?" He asks her in concern when he sees that she had an uncomfortable look on her face.
"Yeah. It's just that it's so crowded that it's hard to move." She replies.
"Well at least we're standing at the corner so we're not mixed in with the crowd."
"I guess you have a point-"
Eunjo wasn't able to finish her sentence off as the train suddenly made an abrupt stop. Alarming the passengers as everyone started moving and falling on to one another.

Seunghan had lost his balance as he had fallen on Eunjo. Since the two of them were in the corner, it caused Eunjo to hit her back against the wall as Seunghan hovers above her.
She looks forward to see him let out a curse. They were so close.
A little too close to each other that it felt claustrophobic. If one of them moved then they might..