three

"Seunghan where are you going? The field is this way." Sohee chanted when he sees that his one friend was walking the other way.
"I'm going to find Eunjo noona." He tells him, this only further weirding Sohee out.
"Why are you going to her. We have to head to the field now hello?" He sighs as Seunghan didn't bother to listen to him.
"Only for a little while. I'll be back before you know it!" He answers before running off.
"You better not be late if you don't want to be punished again!" Sohee exclaims before Seunghan was out of sight.

ᓚᘏᗢ

"I told you that we should've made this out of acrylic and not metal ughh." Eunjo groans as she took her protective glasses off. Staring at her prototype product with hatred.
"Sorry, didn't know that cutting metal would take this long." Ruka apologises as she places the saw down. The two girls currently in the workshop as they spent their break time doing extra work instead of enjoying their twenty minutes of freedom.

"Ruka, I told you all the negatives of what would happen if we used metal but you still decided to try it out. Hell the metal you chose would rust in a long time as well." Eunjo further whines as Ruka kept apologising.
"It's a prototype, we're just experimenting. See now that we know that working with metal is ass, we can use acrylic now." Ruka stated as Eunjo could just throw her a bored look.

*knock knock

The two girls looking behind to see Seunghan outside as he waves at them.

"Gosh I feel another headache coming." Eunjo mumbles as Ruka went over to the door to let him in.
"Hi seunghan what are you doing here?" The Japanese girl asked (even though she already had an idea of why he'd came by.)
"I want to talk to Eunjo noona!" He replies, flashing her a smile before walking over to Eunjo.

"Noona." He calls out as she tiredly looks at him.
"What is it now Seunghan?" She asks.
"Can I have your number." He says right off the bat as the girls looked at him in silence.
"Don't you have somewhere to be right now Seunghan?" Eunjo tries to ignore his question.
"Yeah I'm supposed to be by the field right now for my physical education class but I wanted to come by here first to ask for your number." He tells her as her eyes widens.
"Then get to your class now. What are you doing here? You're going to get in trouble because of me." She exclaims but all the lad could do was pout as he shakes his head.
"I won't leave until you give me your number. I want to text you." He says stubbornly.

All she could do was sigh. Seeing her reaction made him grin mischievously.

"Your phone." Eunjo had her hand out as she motions for him to give her his phone.
Seunghan excitedly hands the phone over to her as he patiently waits for her to write in her number.
"There, now please get to your class." She says before handing the phone back.
He places it in his pockets before smiling.
"Will do. I'll text you once I'm done with class. Bye noona!" He bids them goodbye before running out of the workshop.

"Can't believe you gave in." Ruka muttered as she watches the look of dread take over Eunjo's face.
"I didn't want to be the reason why he got in trouble." She replies before looking at their messy workbench.

"Let's clean this mess up. I'm hungry and I need to eat something before I get cranky." She tells Ruka before they started cleaning up.

₍^ >ヮ<^₎☆

unknown

| Eunjo noonaaaa
| it's me Seunghan
| save my number ok ;D

Did you get in trouble? |

| no I made it just in time to class 😎
| I'm a fast runner, don't underestimate me 😔

btw what should I save your name as? |
Just seunghan ? |

| no 😠😠😠😠😠😠
| make it more creative

What did you save my name as then? |

| Eunjo noona the loml

😧 |
You're joking |

| 😭😭😭
| I saved your contact as 'pretty noona'

Oh |

| you should save my name as 'my future boyfriend Seunghan'

Absolutely not |

| 😔😔😔
| well there was an attempt made
| or
| cute junior Seunghan

Stop 😭 |
No way |

| 😠😠😠
| fine
| Seunghan dongsaeng 😐😐😐😐😐😐

How about crayon seunghan? |
Simple and short right |

| how did you come up with the same contact name as Sohee 😭😭
| omg there's a reason why I like the two of you sm, you guys share the same brain 😭😭

???|
Do you like the contact name or no?|

| I LIKE IT
| keep it as that 🥰

| hope noona is having a good day| I'm currently in the music room 🫢

| I'm currently in the music room 🫢

What are you doing there? |

| getting a sneak peak of Wonbin hyung's next performance 🤭

Ahh |
Never liked wonbin 🙄 |

| 😭😭😭
| you should send me a picture of yourself as well so we're even 🙁

No |

| PLSSSSSS 😭😭😭

There |Now leave me alone |

There |
Now leave me alone |

| BAHSHHSSHIWHSJSNSBZVZVZBZ
| YOURE SO CUTE UERHSJSHSJS