bonus chap 1

"What are you planning to do after class Eun?" Daeun, one of Eunjo's classmates, and as well a friend that she had made in uni asks.

"I'm planning to go on a picnic with someone." The girl replies as she flashes her a warm smile. Her plain answer made Daeun look at her in curiosity.
"Who's this someone? Your boyfriend? Someone special?" She questions eagerly as all Eunjo could do was just grin.

"You could say that he's someone special Daeun." She says as her friend frowns when Eunjo wouldn't tell her who this special person is.

The two of them then stopped walking when they see a group of girls all surrounding the front gates of the campus. Daeun and Eunjo staring at each other in confusion as they tried to see what all the commotion was all about.

"Why are they surrounding the gates?" Eunjo asks as she tries to see from the sea of girls.
"There's a cute guy standing there. I think the girls are all surrounding him because he's good looking." Daeun answers.
"Gosh this isn't a museum where they can just inspect a random person." Eunjo mutters as she pushes through the crowd of girls. She needed to be somewhere and by so, she needs to get past these girls.

There Eunjo was able to get a clear sight of just who exactly the crowd of girls were surrounding and fanning over.
Seunghan stood in the middle as he stood there uncomfortably. Flashing a small smile whenever a girl compliments his looks. This is the first she's seen him that shy and quiet when he's being surrounded by a flock of girls.

Seunghan looks up as he caught Eunjo staring at him from the crowd. He immediately felt a sense of relief as he waves his hands, greeting her as he walks over to where she was at.

"Eunjoo there you are!" He says, frowning as he links his arms with hers.
All the girls around them had their eyes widened when they realise that the cute boy that they were drooling over a minute ago was close to Eunjo.

"I didn't realise that you had already arrived." Eunjo stated.
"I wanted to surprise you." He says whilst smiling sheepishly.

"Ah so he's the special person." Eunjo could hear Daeun mumble.
"I'll be leaving now, see you tomorrow Daeun." She nods goodbye to her friend as Daeun waves at her. Seeing Seunghan and Eunjo leaving as he talks to her with a pout on his face all whilst Eunjo laughs.

"I always forget that you're actually an introvert." Eunjo spoke once she had entered the passenger's seat.
Yes, Seunghan had gotten his drivers license!
"Being surrounded by a lot of girls scares me. I was waiting for you in front of the gates and then a swarm of them just gathered around me!?" He tells her as it made her chuckle.
"You are good looking, I don't blame them for staring at you." She replies as it made him bashful.

Somehow hearing that compliment from her just hits differently. That shy smile of his once again made an appearance on his face as a slight blush was evident cascading its way on his cheeks.

"Right, where should we have our picnic?" Eunjo changes the subject as she faces the front. Seeing as Seunghan had already started driving.
"Han river! It's the perfect weather for a picnic today." He cheers.

ᓚᘏᗢ

"I've been taking art lessons as an after school curriculum activity and my art style has still not improved." Seunghan whines as he stares at his painting then at Eunjo's one.

The two of them had decided to have a picnic (date) whilst they did small activities together. For this instance, they were painting on mini canvases.

"It's takes time for you to develop an art style. You can't just become a pro in an instant." Eunjo tells him as he frowns.
"But I want to be better at art so I could paint better portraits of you." He reasons as it manages to make her freeze as she stops painting.

She hits his head with the end of her paintbrush as it made him wince in pain.

"*ouch what was that for?" He wails.
"For always saying nonsense." Eunjo replies before putting her attention back on her canvas.

"You know Eunjo, I heard from wonbin that Shotaro hyung has been bumping into his ex more regularly." Seunghan says all of a sudden as it made the girl raise a brow up in suspicion.
"And why are you telling me this exactly?" She asks confused.
"Because I'm nosy and I tell you everything. I know you like hearing about this as well." He answers.
"Now that I can't lie, is true. Why is Shotaro bumping into his ex significant somehow?"

"I don't know it's just weird. It's like the universe is making them continuously bump into each other as a sign that they should try again and give each other a second chance. But that's just my intake's on it though. I wanted to know what you think." He tells her.
"Hmm, I mean, she was the one that hurt him, and shotaro is a nice guy but I feel like she doesn't want to be with him for a specific reason, that's why they keep bumping into each other. She just can't help but to gravitate towards him." Eunjo gives her intakes on it.
"That makes sense but also don't at the same time." Seunghan utters as she could just roll her eyes playfully at him.

"I'm done painting. Are you done yet?" Seunghan questions as he places his paintbrush down.
"I'm more the less done." She replies and showed him the finishing results.
The two of them stared at each other's work.
"Is that supposed to be me?" Eunjo asks as Seunghan nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Hey, it doesn't look bad. Your art style is improving. If you compared this to the last portrait that you made of me a year ago, you can see the drastic difference." Eunjo tells him as it made him grin widely.
"What did you draw?" It was now Seunghan's turn to ask.

"I painted the scene in front of us. The Han river looks so pretty at this hour. I also added the people who sat in front, though they're all couples, but it made the painting look more realistic." Eunjo explains as Seunghan looks at her painting carefully.
"Did you draw these two couples in the far front kissing?" He asks as she looks away.
"They were in my shot." She reasons.

The two of them then fell into silence.
"I want to try doing what they did in this painting." He says all of a sudden as Eunjo looks at him peculiarly.
"Do what?"
"Kiss. I want to try kissing you." He says almost a bit too innocently.
Her cheeks started heating up.
"Are you saying that out of mere curiosity or are you being a bit too bold right now?" She asks as a small smirk appeared on his face.
"Both?" He answers and took a hold of her chin.

"Let's just keep this a secret between you and me."

₍^ >ヮ<^₎☆

^.".^

I wanted to write this bonus chapter after we finally got updates on Seunghan but after the 3rd of April

I wanted to write this bonus chapter after we finally got updates on Seunghan but after the 3rd of April..... girl, this chapter is for all the ot7 BRIIZE that were left disappointed.