Alone

Mordecai's POV
I ran! Why do I always run? Run away from Margaret, CJ, and now I'm running from Rigby? It's just looking at him he was so cute...and that scared me! I mean I'm straight, right? I went to the coffee shop for lack of better options and saw Margaret with the same fake smile that never seems to fade from her almost flawless face. Nowhere near as adorable and flawless as Rigby's...what am I thinking? That's my bro, yeah just a bro. I couldn't even look at Margaret the same, all I saw was Rigby. All I wanted was Rigby. But what about Eileen? I wish I didn't run, I should of at least talked to him about it. I need to talk to him and just like that I ran out of the coffee shop without even ordering. I have the most amazing person in the whole world waiting for me in my room, fuck coffee!
Rigby's POV
I waited, he was really gone this time! This isn't one of our regular arguments, I wouldn't even call this an argument honestly but whatever it was it was killing me! What's the point of living if I don't have my Mordecai with me? He's what I look forward to in the morning and what I dream about at night, he's just my everything! I stare at the wall, that's all I could do. I stared at it as if it had all the answers. That's when one thought ran through my head "I can't do this without him..." and in just an instant the tears began to fall from my eyes. I have never felt more alone in my whole life!