Accepted

Rigby's POV
Oh god...I just turned around and there was Benson. I wish I could say he looked shocked but he didn't, he just shook his head with a smile. Wait...a smile??? I finally decided to say something. "Umm hi???" Mordecai chuckled at what I said. "So you two finally got together?" That's when Mordecai decided to speak. "Yeah, and before you ask how long it's been we've been together for 3 amazing weeks. The best weeks of my life actually." Benson just looked really genuinely happy for once. "That's amazing guys, I knew you two would be together eventually." Now this is just getting weird, but in a good way. "No offense benson but I'm really surprised that your acting this cool about us." Mordecai agreed with me. "Even tho you two are slackers I always knew you two were the perfect couple. It's nice seeing you happy. Oh and we're gonna have a coming out party tomorrow." That's when Mordecai and I just looked at each other with confused faces. "What do you mean coming out party?" Mordecai asked. "Well we're gonna tell everyone at the park about you guys. It will be cute." He said. Then he looked at all the flour all around the kitchen "oh yeah and clean up this mess or you're fired!" And then he left. That's when Mordecai hugged me. "Well we better start cleaning." I said with a sigh. "So are you nervous?" Mordecai asked. I heard the concern in his voice. I love how he's always looking after me. "No for once I don't feel afraid, when benson accepted us it made me feel so relieved. I'm ready." I swear he smiled brighter and bigger then I have ever seen him smile, and that's saying a lot. "That's amazing babe! I'm so glad!" He said then kissed me tenderly. I hope tomorrow goes as well as today did.