Busted

Rigby's POV
Mordecai and I were just sitting on the couch playing video games, ditching our responsibilities which has actually become quite common for us. Mordecai kept beating me which was also common, except sometimes he lets me win. It's so sweet so I pretend that I don't know he let me win and pretend to be super excited which makes him smile. God that smile, so bright and happy. I would do anything to see that smile. I wanted to do something fun today while everyone was doing what they were actually supposed to do, and that's when I came up with a brilliant idea. "Hey babe, you know how my moms birthday is in a couple days?" He paused the game then spoke. "Of course rigs." I couldn't help but to stop and smile for a bit, I don't know why but I really love when he calls me rigs. "Well I was thinking we could bake her a cake!" His eyes lit up with excitement, he looked like a child on Christmas. Probably because we've been doing nothing this whole day and I know he loves baking. "Awesome idea love! Let's go!"
*In the kitchen*
Mordecai grabs all the ingredients and I grab a big bowl to put all the stuff in and a pan to bake it in. "This cake is gonna be the most amazing birthday cake she has ever tasted!" I said/yelled confidently. "Yeah she's gonna be all like omg how did you guys make this? Its the best thing I ever tasted, ever!" Mordecai said trying to impersonate my mother. We both just looked at each other and started laughing hysterically at Mordecai's failed attempt to sound like a woman. It's funny cause I still find him sexy, even when he's doing that ridiculous voice. Mordecai starts reading the directions and I zone out. Why should some stupid paper tell us how to make the cake? When we make our wedding cake were making it the way I want. "Rigby are you even listening?" Mordecai said. I replied with a simple no. He just threw flour on me. "Well start." I smirked "Make me." He approached me then picked me up and put me on the counter top, now he was the one smirking. "You want me to make you, do you?" He sounded so god damn sexy right now. "Why yes I do." Then suddenly I felt his lips attacking mine, usually his kissed are gentle and sweet but this one was the opposite, it was passionate, and full of lust. I kissed back and tangled my fingers in his perfect silky blue and black hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I of course granted him and our tongues danced together in sync. I made sure to explore every inch of his mouth and that's when I heard the door to the kitchen open...