Trustworthy

A month passed since Angelina entered Edward's life. Angelina found this life, too monotonous. Especially the days, when she would take one of Edward's car and go shopping. Shopping only seems interesting when you can't do it. When she was not shopping, she would be brainstorming the ways to kill Edward.
It was the night, which provided a bit spice and calm to her life. Spent in lovemaking with the muscular adonis and sleeping in his arms made Angelina feel a bit relaxed.

She loved having someone in her life. She was actually very lonely before Charlie provided his love. Now, Charlie was far gone but Edward took his place. Edward provided her the warmth, she craves. She don't know what will she do, after Edward is gone too. She won't be able to go back to Charlie. Will she find someone else or will she have to spend her nights in cold craving for warmth?

"I want to marry you." Angelina asked Edward one day in bed, while he was kissing her breasts. For Angelina, it was like a deja vu. Like she knew, what reply was coming her way. "Okay, Tomorrow will be fine?" asked Edward. He wanted to make Angelina a permanent part of her life.

"Victoria Payne, wife of Edward Payne." Angelina thought in her mind.
'How can a man trust a woman, like her. He never tried to find out about her past, her heartbroken ex husband, her criminal father, her infidel mother. Does Edward, really thinks she is so trustworthy.'
______________________________________

"No, I will tell him the truth."Angelina thought. It was her wedding. It was not much exciting for her. Becoming a bride, wearing a white dress were nothing new for her.
"I am not trustworthy. How can she stoop so low. Taking someone's life for her own selfish benefit. People like Carl, are souless, the desire for power and money has killed them from inside but she was still alive and would not let her soul be ripped."

She moved to a nearby table and opened the drawer. Inside it, the photo of her mother. "I am doing it for you, mom." Warm tears on her face slipping away just like the beautiful time with Edward.

"Do you take this man, Edward Payne, as your husband?" "YES." Angelina said.

She was again a wife. Wife of a man, who trusted her more than himself. She has already betrayed a person, who trusted her. It won't be that difficult second time, she hoped.
______________________________________

Edward gave her the best honeymoon possible. Took her on a tour to whole Europe. Gave her the most expensive gifts. In return, she tried to give as much love as possible. She wanted him to feel loved, before he died. Most of her time spent in his arms. Day or night, it didn't mattered to her, she wanted to provide him love and happiness whenever she can. She wanted to take as much warmth as possible from him. Edward was on cloud nine. He has never spent so much time at his home, but now he is always skipping office and meetings to be in bed and make love with his beloved wife, Angelina Wilmanson, now Victoria Payne.
______________________________________

"I want to take you to a place, very close to my heart." said Angelina one night to Edward, after their daily lovemaking session. "Where, honey?"Edward was quite curious, Victoria (Angelina) never told him much about her past and always tries to avoid any question about herself.
"A place where I used to go with my parents. It's a lonely place, a beautiful hill beyond a sapphire blue lake."told Angelina.

Next morning, Edward was sitting in the driver's seat and Angelina was guiding her to the location. In reality, it was one of the location, Charlie took her. Charlie's father had proposed his mother there. Today she was going to taint such a beautiful location forever.

On reaching the location, Edward opened the car's door and offered his arm to Angelina. "Really serene as you told." Edward kissed Angelina on forehead. Perfect place for resting forever, Angelina thought. She couldn't hide her despair. She didn't wanted to lose Edward. Although she didn't loved him, but they have formed such a connection, that was impossible to break. One last kiss, she thought and reached Edward's lips. Edward, oblivious to all the scheming, accepted her lips with grace and gave a long passionate and warm kiss to Angelina.

They were strolling up the hill, hand in hand, when Edward's phone rang. It's an unknown number. He picked up the call.
"Hi Edward! I am Carl Jonathan."said the man on other side of the phone. "Why the hell you're calling me?" Edward's mood was ruined, Carl has disturbed such a beautiful moment he was enjoying. "Victoria, just a minute" Edward told Angelina, left her hand and moved a little away from her to talk to Carl.

Angelina knew this was the moment. She has to do it now. She quickly reached the pistol she was hiding under her shirt. Pointed it towards Edward, who was talking quite angrily on phone, with his back towards Angelina.

Angelina pulled the trigger but Edward didn't died. Someone has grabbed her hand from behind and forced the pistol to face the sky.

Edward was shaking. He was looking at his wife holding a pistol and a savior who has saved his life. Not only his but his wife's life too.

There was only one savior in Angelina's life, Charlie.