Chapter 1.

"Eren! You're going to be late for work!" Levi called, crossing his arms as he stood in the kitchen, pouring hot coffee into a flask for Eren.
"Eh, Erwin won't mind. Not like I'm always late." Eren said as he entered the kitchen, walking over to Levi and wrapping his arms around the smaller males waist.
"Still it doesn't matter. Your gun and badge are on the counter behind me." Levi told him, turning to place a soft kiss to Eren's lips as he handed him the flask.
"What would I do without you?" He smirked, grabbing his gun and holstering it.
"You're the detective, you tell me." Levi smiled sweetly.
"Recently promoted." He retorted.
"Yeah, yeah. Well, detective, you best be going or Jean will be on your ass the moment you walk in the station." Levi said, watching as his husband rolled his eyes.
"Horse-face can moan all he wants, I just switch off."
"Sure. Now go before I drag you there myself."
Eren chuckled and pulled Levi close, pressing another soft yet loving kiss to his husbands lips.
"I'll see you tonight." He smiled.
"Have a good day and try not to kill Jean." Levi said, smiling.
"No promises." He called as he got into his black Mercedes, waving as he pulled out of the drive way and was off to work.
Levi sighed and walked back into the house, closing the door and leaning against it. He didn't have work today and there were no files or reports that needed doing or finishing.
"What to do?" He muttered to himself.
He thought for a few minutes before he decided to go into town and get a few bits. It's not like he had anything else to do. Once dressed and sorted, Levi walked downstairs and grabbed his phone, keys and wallet, slipping his converse and black coat on. February was a cold month in Oklahoma this year, colder than last. Pulling his coat closer he began to walk to town, seeing as it didn't take long, usually twenty minutes, opting not to take the car as he felt walking allowed him to pass more time.
He loved the town he and Eren called home. It wasn't small but it wasn't big, it was perfect in Levi's opinion. No noise like the city. He loved it. It was the perfect place to live and their jobs allowed them to live there and not travel, unless Levi was needed, which was rare. Working as a criminal phsycologist, Levi had dealt with the worst of human kind but still managed to get inside their minds, find out what the police or the FBI or CIA couldn't. Luckily, he would be sent files about the criminal to his office at the station and from there he would profile their behaviour and find out why they did what they did until he had figured out what no one else could, whether it was a motive or a need for vengeance. Levi never gave up.
It was also helpful for Eren, who worked at the police station in their town, Maria. If he and his team couldn't crack something then Levi would be called in to assist. Levi would normally assist on cases with Eren, going on raids or chases whenever there was one. Both Levi and Eren loved their jobs, using their abilities as best as they could.
Levi looked around as the main town approached, wondering where to go first. The bookstore, he thought with a smile, see if Armin has anything new in.
Armin Arlet-Smith, a close friend of Eren's and Levi's best friends husband, Erwin Smith, ran and owned the local bookstore, something he'd wanted to do ever since he was little. He loved books and the power of knowledge they gave him, the blonde as enthusiastic as ever to tell Levi about a new book he'd discovered and read, Levi happily listening intently as he spoke. Armin would never cease to amaze Levi.
"Armin." Levi called as he entered the book store.
"Back room." He replied.
Levi walked round various book shelves and past the counter, into the back room where the books and other things, such as records were kept. Walking in, Levi saw Armin, arms full of books ready to go out on the shelves.
"New order?" Levi asked.
"Just in this morning." Armin answered, walking past Levi and placing them on the counter beside the till, Levi following.
"How's everything?" Levi asked as his eyes scanned over the titles and authors of the books Armin had just placed down.
"Busy." Armin sighed.
"I can agree with you there."
"I can't believe how quickly it's come around."
"I know. It seems like only yesterday that Jean proposed to Marco." Levi shook his head.
"Yeah. Marco was saying yesterday how it doesn't seem real that by next Saturday he'll be Marco Kirschtein."
Levi looked up from the books. "So he's decided not to have a double barrelled name and just take Kirschtein?"
Armin nodded. "Yeah, unlike you and I, Mr Ackerman-Jaeger, he only wants to take the name Kirschtein."
Levi chuckled. "Alright, Arlet-Smith."
"Anyway, I was speaking with Sasha the other day and from what she's heard from Connie theres a new case come in at the station that's got them on high alert."
Levi frowned. "Well this is the first time I'm hearing about it. Eren hasn't said anything."
"Yeah but that's the thing. Everyone's been expecting you to know about this seeing as you're the expert but the police aren't revealing nothing. They're keeping it under tight wraps."
"Why keep it hidden from the public if it's a high alert case?"
"That's what we've been trying to figure out. Even Ymir and Annie were saying that something's not quite right here and they don't even work with the police."
"No, but Reiner and Bertholdt do and the four of them are very close. Though I'm surprised that Ymir doesn't know anything considering Historia's part of Eren's team."
"Mmm. Erwin hasn't even said a thing and he usually tells me when they have a high profile case because he wants me to be safe and on alert."
"Same with Eren. It's like they're afraid of saying something."
"Maybe they are."
"But what?"
"I wish I knew, Levi. I only know what I've told you and I've found that out from Sasha who found out from Connie. Even he's only told her the basics and you know what Connie's like."
"Can't keep his mouth shut half the time."
"Exactly."
"Then again, I do remember Marco saying that Jean seemed very jumpy the other night, almost paranoid."
"Now there's something that really unsettles you." Armin sighed.
"Yeah, Eren seemed it too a couple nights back now that I think about it."
"Well, I say we just keep our mouths shut and ears open. The more we know the better, I say."
Levi nodded. "Indeed. I'd like to know what's got them so jumpy."
"As would I." Armin scanned a couple of books that Levi had been looking at whilst they talked, placing them on the counter, waiting to be purchased.
"$5.99, please." Armin said.
Levi pulled out his wallet and handed over ten dollars. "Keep the change." He said as he picked up his bag.
"I'll call you later tonight if I find out anything more from Erwin or someone."
"I'll see what I can get out of Eren."
"No promises." Armin called after him.
"Never do." Levi called back as he left the shop.
His conversation with Armin had left Levi feeling chilled, not from the weather but from fear. He quickly headed to other shops he needed before heading home, an uneasy feeling settling over him.
~*~
Levi was lying on the couch, reading one of the new books he'd got from Armin when Eren got home.
"Hey." Levi said as the brunette leaned and pressed a kiss to Levi's lip.
"Hi." Eren smiled.
"How was your day?" Levi asked, sitting up and placing his book down.
"Normal. I see you've been to see Armin today." He said, smiling as he see the four new books Levi had purchased.
"Yeah, I went into town to get a few bits." Levi frowned slightly, not liking how quickly Eren changed the subject off of work, usually he would tell Levi about his day. Not give a one word answer.
"So I see. Have you had dinner?" He asked.
"Yeah, take out. I didn't know how long you were going to be." Levi answered as Eren plopped down on the couch beside Levi.
"It's fine. I had take out too. Wasn't sure if I'd be back before midnight so I didn't want to wake you by starting to cook."
"So considerate, Eren."
"Aren't I just?"
Levi smiled as Eren pulled him closer.
"I've missed you." The brunette whispered, his voice husky, making Levi shiver. "Let's have some fun."
Levi smirked and went to push Eren down only to be pinned to the couch.
"No, no. Tonight we're gonna have a change of position. I'm dominating." Eren growled playfully, kissing Levi's neck.
The smaller male moaned softly, not protesting when Eren picked him up and headed for their bedroom, practically throwing him onto their bed.
"Rough."
"You like?"
"I love." Levi pulled Eren down into a deep kiss which was getting more heated by the second as they fought for dominance with their tongues, Eren succeeding.
The brunette pulled away and began to kiss Levi's neck, biting and sucking the soft skin, leaving little hickeys and love bites on the pale skin, making Levi moan and writhe beneath him.
Clothes were practically ripped off, Eren throwing their tops to the floor as he started to work on Levi's skinny jeans. He kissed down his husbands chest, unbuttoning his jeans and then taking a corner in his mouth, slowly pulling them down his legs. Reaching his ankles he yanked them off and kissed back up Levi's legs, nipping at the soft skin of his thighs whilst Levi moaned and gasped in pleasure.
Eren removed Levi's boxers in one swift movement before stripping himself of his trousers and boxers. He crawled over Levi, pulling him into a passionate kiss as he trailed a finger down to Levi's entrance. Whilst distracting him with the kiss he pushed a finger inside, holding Levi close as he cried out in pain.
"It's okay." Eren soothed, gently kissing Levi's neck as he gave him time to adjust to the new feeling. Eren slowly began to move his finger, stretching Levi before adding a second, the smaller male writhing beneath him. Once Eren was satisfied, he removed his fingers and lined himself up with Levi's entrance and pushed in all the way, stopping, to let Levi adjust. Levi cried out as Eren entered him, gripping his shoulders tightly.
"Eren... Eren, it hurts.."
"Just relax baby." He kissed Levi's neck and collarbone, distracting him. Levi moved around, adjusting to the new feeling as the pain dulled to a throb.
"Y-you can move now."
Eren nodded and began a slow pace, moving in and out of Levi' tight body. Seeing as this was his first time, Eren decided to take it slow for Levi and make it as enjoyable as possible, knowing it would be easier to to start off slow to let Levi adjust rather than go straight into it and cause Levi pain. Soon Eren had picked up the pace, Levi now moaning below him, his hands gripping their bed sheets as Eren placed his hands beside Levi's head, thrusting at a slightly faster pace now.
"Fuck Levi... you're so tight.." Eren moaned.
"Ah! Eren.." Levi cried as the male above him began to quicken the pace.
Eren's breath was coming in short pants as he entwined his fingers with Levi's, slamming him up against the headboard. Levi released a loud cry, wrapping his legs around Eren's waist, moaning as Eren hit his sweet spot.
"Eren!" He cried out, moaning as he felt the familiar warm sensation bubble in the bottom of his stomach.
"Levi.. Fuck!" Eren cried out as Levi's muscles tightened around him. He liked this, liked being able to make Levi moan and writhe in pleasure beneath him.
Eren began to slam into Levi over and over, hitting his prostate, each moan Levi emitted louder than the last as he leaned down to pull Levi into a deep kiss, the smaller males fingers gripping his back, his nails leaving deep scratch marks along his spine. A particularly loud cry left Levi's lips, allowing Eren to shove his tongue into the others mouth, their tongues battling each other as their soft moans muffled. Pulling away for air, Eren began to bite and suck Levi's neck and collarbone, leaving small bruises in his path, the skin reddening almost immediately when Levi threw his head back, a loud moan escaping his throat.
"Eren... Eren.. I'm close.." He panted.
"Come for me, babe." Eren smirked and thrust faster and harder, moaning as he felt Levi's walls tighten sound him.
"Ah! Eren!" Levi screamed, coming all over his and Eren's chest.
Eren groaned, Levi's own release sending him over the edge as he came inside Levi, feeling his release end. Both panting and tired, they looked up at each other before sharing a soft, sweet kiss, their bodies slick with sweat.
"I love you so much Levi Ackerman-Jaeger."
"I love you so much too Eren Jaeger."
Eren pulled out of Levi and wiped their chests clean with his shirt before flopping down on the bed and pulling Levi close, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead and falling asleep.